Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi im 17 i went to a girls house and we did quite a lot of things together, we spooned for quite a while, i did finger her and she was really wet which must be a good thing? though is it normal for me to have loads of precum like it was all over my underwear i felt pretty embarrassed i didnt know how she'd react. thanks in advance
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Some men produce loads of precum, some don't produce any - both are 'normal'. If you spend a long time aroused, do you usually produce lots?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
yeah its usually all the time when i get aroused for a long period. Like i was in bed with her for about 6-8 hours spooning, how would she feel about it do you think? she did seem really wet when i fingered her though or is the vagina naturally wet?
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There's a certain amount of moistness ('otherwise women would squeak when they walk' to quote one book) but this increases with arousal. Again, different women produce different amounts of wetness, and it often varies with the same woman.

The best way to know how someone feels about something is to ask them, but it sounds like you both enjoyed it.

If you want to avoid any risk of pregnancy, you need to keep your semen / precum out of her vagina.
Baron of Sealand
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What's wrong with that? Just change your underwear.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (390)
67.36%
No (189)
32.64%

Watched Threads