A Musical Gal Watch

This discussion is closed.
Toyosi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
What happened to her. Keep reading all these posts which are somewhat cryptic so am kinda curious. Anyone?
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Have you read General Chit-Chat For Forumites?
It's all there I believe- we know what you know if you've read that!
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
From what I can tell

A Musical Gal was chatting here but when she wasn't at her computer, her younger brother / cousin post horrible messages under her name and Rise_Of_Silence.

When A Musical Gal returned she said that her mother was cancelling her internet connection the next day and she'd wouldn't be able to post again.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Moonshine
From what I can tell

A Musical Gal was chatting here but when she wasn't at her computer, her younger brother / cousin post horrible messages under her name and Rise_Of_Silence.

When A Musical Gal returned she said that her mother was cancelling her internet connection the next day and she'd wouldn't be able to post again.
My understanding of the situation also.
Toyosi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Thanks, didn't really wanna read 21 pages of posts to find out. Thats a real shame. Seems kinda extreme to cancel the internet though. The messages must have been really offensive. Hmm, my cousins r coming next week. Will have to ban them from computer usage.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Toyosi
Thanks, didn't really wanna read 21 pages of posts to find out. Thats a real shame. Seems kinda extreme to cancel the internet though. The messages must have been really offensive. Hmm, my cousins r coming next week. Will have to ban them from computer usage.
I don't think it was the fact that there were offensive messages that caused her mum to cancel the internet, it fell coincident.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1207)
79.62%
Leave (309)
20.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed