The Student Room Group

How to change college course?

Im doing Advanced Animal Care which is something I've wanted to do for ages but its nothing like I imagined and I hate it. I have no one to speak to, the work is boring and Im never actually with the animals and its annoying. I want to change to Plumbing but also want to join a specific group where my mate is. Would they allow this if I asked if there was space?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by AusMUFC1998
Im doing Advanced Animal Care which is something I've wanted to do for ages but its nothing like I imagined and I hate it. I have no one to speak to, the work is boring and Im never actually with the animals and its annoying. I want to change to Plumbing but also want to join a specific group where my mate is. Would they allow this if I asked if there was space?

Hello!

Ah, that sucks that you're not enjoying your course! Is it just because it's early days- so you're getting the boring stuff out of the way now? Maybe it'd be worth chatting to your teacher about it and see if the course gets a bit more interesting before you make any decisions?

Also, I'd say it's pretty unlikely that you'll be placed in the same class as your friend. They also probably won't let you request which class your put in unless your really lucky.

Fingers crossed for you! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest