would really appreciate some help right now Watch

sadguy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I could really do with some advice right now.

Basically I'm just really down these days. Failed a levels so decided to do a btec. Btecs too easy so I don't feel right. The college I'm at now doesn't feel as good as my old sixth form where my friends were. I have friends but I'm still not happy, every time I've tried to make more friends the conversation just stops. Really, I'm just needing for some help and advice from you guys. Please help a brother out.
sadguy
Rep:
?
please help guys
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you found a BTEC "too easy", maybe you won't find A Levels as hard as they were before, right? Are you allowed to take A Levels at your college?
samina_ay
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i have a friend who failed his AS levels - then decided to do BTEC - dropped out of that, and now he's starting a-levels again. he's gonna be 19 soon too - so basically if you feel you aren't right for your BTEC look for a level 3 advanced apprenticeship or get back in to a-levels. anyone is capable - you just need to be motivated and keep up with work.
sadguy
Rep:
?
yeah got some things to think about thanks guys. How about the whole friends thing?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (32)
10.96%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.42%
No, but I want to start (109)
37.33%
No, I am unable to (63)
21.58%
No, I chose not to (78)
26.71%