The Student Room Group

Economics based EPQ

I am almost certain that I'm doing my EPQ on something related to economics, as it's what I want to do at university and it is something that interests me.

I also have a light interest in politics and history so I want to try to incorporate those ideas in to my EPQ.

Two ideas I have so far are:
- Economic Policy 1970-2015
- British Economy 1970-2015

I've used 1970 as a rough date due to changes in politics and that date is very much open to change.

I am not certain whether they would overlap with what is on my A Level syllabus (here) though, so I need to talk to my Economics teacher soon about this. I'm almost certain it won't clash with anything studied in my A Level History though.

Anyway, I would really appreciate any other ideas/title suggestions for my EPQ work.

Thanks in advance :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Hi there! I've moved this over to the Economics forum now :smile: So you should get a better response here :h:
Reply 3
Original post by Tank Girl
Hi there! I've moved this over to the Economics forum now :smile: So you should get a better response here :h:

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest