BoomBox145
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys, basically in my college we are doing AS level Biology B (Advancing Biology) while in my other friend's college they are doing AS level Biology A. I wanted to ask what the differences are between the two (A and B) and if I can use my textbook which is on AS level Biology A to study AS level Biology B (Advancing Biology)?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
Slyveon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing AS Biology A, but a while ago this site proved useful to help students decide which course they wanted to follow-
https://ifitsgreenitsbiology.files.w...parisions1.jpg

Hope it helps you out! ^^
Tank Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello

I've moved this over to the Biology forum now, hopefully you'll get more replied here
Thephysicist123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by BoomBox145)
Hey guys, basically in my college we are doing AS level Biology B (Advancing Biology) while in my other friend's college they are doing AS level Biology A. I wanted to ask what the differences are between the two (A and B) and if I can use my textbook which is on AS level Biology A to study AS level Biology B (Advancing Biology)?
Basically, both are equally awful and therefore i advise you do a proper science like physics for example
KingAuthor
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not true :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (129)
29.79%
No (304)
70.21%

Watched Threads