This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hi Guys,

I have a very bad habit.... i am a very jealous person esp over my bf! I try not to be jealous but i cant help it :0( I know many girls are like this but i am probably over the top! The jealousy will end up breaking uz up if it carryies on like this.

Can anyone relate to how i feel....???

Honey
x
Toyosi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Think I'm the exact opposite. I cured my jealousy years ago by realising that nobody's perfect and everyone has flaws. Next time a girl flirts with your boyf just think of something about u thats better than her. Think about something your boyf loves about u that she doesn't possess.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
No, I can't relate to how you feel at all.

Why are you posting stuff like that on a learning forum?
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehehe you have to learn to trust your bf - relationships simply cannot work if there is no trust present. I trust my bf completely!! There is of course cause for concern if your bf is being TOO friendly with a girl, and so worrying is only natural - I say you talk it over with your bf before your jealousy gets out of hand.

Btw I don't think, as the name suggests, that this is JUST a learning forum but for general conversation between people who ARE learning and this could include anything.
Kates
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Can anyone relate to how i feel....???

I know exactly wot u mean. Sometimes it hard to know where to draw the line. Jealousy can be the cause of some big arguements. I get really jealous over my boyfriend too, but i have learnt not to always act on it, cos otherwise he'll just think im psycho! He can tolerate a bit of jealousy- he says its kinda sweet, but too much and it just gets annoying.
You've gotta try and remember that he's with u for a reason and tho u cant help feeling jealous, u shudnt let it take over ure relationship.
kt x
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
No, I can't relate to how you feel at all.

Why are you posting stuff like that on a learning forum?
If you hadn't noticed, it is a forum of like-mided people more than a forum based purely on learning.

Anyway, why are you posting as someone who is "unregistered"?
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's easy to find yourself becoming jealous. I'm a bloke, and I used to feel jealous whenever previous gf's have been spending a lot of time with blokes when I'm not around.

But with my current gf, and to be honest my first relationship where physical gratification is far from being the sole objective for either of us, it's been a lot easier. It all comes down to trust. If you trust each other and think you love each other, then you owe it to yourself, and to each other to give them freedom and space. If they keep coming back to you, then it's meant to be and if not, well life goes on.

Ed
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Adhsur
hehehe you have to learn to trust your bf ...
You can't trust anyone completely; everyone has their 'price'. Oh I'm so cynical, aren't I?
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Their price? and what do you mean by that?
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Adhsur
Their price? and what do you mean by that?
Offer someone enough (not necessary money, that's why I had price in quotes), and greed will overcome trust.
bones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by rahaydenuk
Offer someone enough (not necessary money, that's why I had price in quotes), and greed will overcome trust.
Does love have a price?
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by bones
Does love have a price?
Not necessarily a monetary price, but IMO, love is not some all powerful entity, which can surpass anything, it is just another emotion with the purpose of ensuring the survival of the human race by encouraging sex and thus reproduction and survival of the species. It can be overcome by other emotions, such as greed or lust, to which everyone is vulnerable, just some more than others.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by rahaydenuk
Not necessarily a monetary price, but IMO, love is not some all powerful entity, which can surpass anything, it is just another emotion with the purpose of ensuring the survival of the human race by encouraging sex and thus reproduction and survival of the species. It can be overcome by other emotions, such as greed or lust, to which everyone is vulnerable, just some more than others.
*chuckles* how amusing! -are you a scientist?
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Egan1
*chuckles* how amusing! -are you a scientist?
Yep, how did you guess, lol!
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Very cynical views today Richard! Can't say I agree with you myself.
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Tednol
Very cynical views today Richard! Can't say I agree with you myself.
Yeah, I'm in a cynical mood!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (162)
15.58%
Uncertainty around my education (170)
16.35%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (100)
9.62%
Isolating with family (71)
6.83%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (39)
3.75%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.65%
Loneliness (103)
9.9%
Financial worries (46)
4.42%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (95)
9.13%
Exposure to negative news/social media (74)
7.12%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.65%

Watched Threads