The Student Room Group

Guys, is it true that you prefer a women who smells more natural??

Ok so I was told that most guys prefer a women to smell more natural??? Which I found odd becauss im attracted to men who smell nice???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

My guess is that it might be something to do with oestrogen levels and pheromones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
au naturale is what men prefer in other areas too :sexface:
I'll still be wearing perfume :h:
Smell isn't high on my list of priorities tbh.
Reply 5
HA, never smelled a female before.

:frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Welshbrunette
Ok so I was told that most guys prefer a women to smell more natural??? Which I found odd becauss im attracted to men who smell nice???

Posted from TSR Mobile

no.
Looks matter the most, always.
What does smelling more natural mean?
Original post by Alexion
HA, never smelled a female before.

:frown:

*smelt
Well, I'd certainly recommend using some perfume, but not too much. Not many guys like a lot of perfume. In all seriousness, I'd prefer someone natural than full of perfume! Don't go above the boundaries too much though. Smell nice, but don't smell like you've had a perfume-bath...
Original post by cookiemunch
*smelt

Well, I've never smelt a girl into an ingot either.
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
I'll still be wearing perfume :h:

Same! The Q was just for curiosity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChelseaFC99
Well, I'd certainly recommend using some perfume, but not too much. Not many guys like a lot of perfume. In all seriousness, I'd prefer someone natural than full of perfume! Don't go above the boundaries too much though. Smell nice, but don't smell like you've had a perfume-bath...

Haha I get you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Perfume smell ftw... so sxc sorry.
Original post by Alexion
Well, I've never smelt a girl into an ingot either.

how so?

I mean some girls just put way too much that it attacks you every time they pass by.
unless you've never met a girl, may be you should go for a stroll to Boots or Debenhams and try out some testers...:u:
Sorry but some perfumes on girls just make me fall in love with them. Strange but weird, I have those scents that I love smelling on a girl
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by cookiemunch
how so?

I mean some girls just put way too much that it attacks you every time they pass by.
unless you've never met a girl, may be you should go for a stroll to Boots or Debenhams and try out some testers...:u:

Firstly, my senses are awful :lol:
Secondly, I don't tend to sniff people I meet :tongue:
Lastly, smelled and smelt are interchangeable :wink:
Reply 18
To an extent; if they stink of BO it can be off putting, but if they smell like a tart's boudoir then it's a no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion
Firstly, my senses are awful :lol:
Secondly, I don't tend to sniff people I meet :tongue:
Lastly, smelled and smelt are interchangeable :wink:

firstly, I apologise if you have a poor sense of smell, it really is awful I mean you ugh. :frown:
secondly, I don't sniff, by the way some people go you get a whiff everytime they pass by.
and finally, they may be interchangeable but it is still incorrect because 'smelled' is correct according to American English not UK English - so in a sense its still incorrect. :u:

Quick Reply

Latest