Is it dangerous to use a dildo if you're a virgin? Watch

driftawaay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How do you know if your hymen is broken or not, I finger myself quite a lot and use a small dildo but there has never been any bleeding but some pain has occurred ?
If you finger yourself and use a dildo, your hymen is already broken. Not every girl bleeds.
bassbabe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well I've used one and I'm still alive.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
Feel free to educate yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFojO8WkpA
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
You don't break your hymen. >
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by driftawaay)
There will be a bit of pain and might be a bit of blood, but surely it's better to get it out of the way now so you don't have to worry about it when you have sex for the first time. Fingering yourself/using dildos before actually having sex will only help you, I honestly can't imagine all the girls who have sex without having ever put their fingers or a dildo up there themselves. The reason girls have so many negative experiences the first time they have sex is because they never bothered exploring their bodies.
I dunno, I feel like I'd rather have the pain from a guy than a mechanical object TBH :lol:

I've fingered myself a bit and no blood.

EllainKahlo too - if it won't hurt so much with a dildo why does it really hurt some girls when the guys tears it during their first time? Is that just because the guy is too rough?
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Feel free to educate yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFojO8WkpA
Oh gawd not lacigreen plz
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The advantages of exploring penetration with something that's not an organic penis include being able to choose the size/shape as well as being completely in control over what goes in how much and how quickly. (Plus you don't need to care about what someone else is feeling, if they can get/sustain an erection, if they come, etc etc.)

Given that, you're more likely to end up stretching anything than splitting it. But as ever, it's up to you.

If you're going to spend money rather than looking around the veg drawer for something to stick a condom on, then there are a lot better places to buy stuff from than Ann Summers and, while they're not the cheapest, silicone dildos are both good to use in terms of their feel and very easy to look after.
EllainKahlo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I dunno, I feel like I'd rather have the pain from a guy than a mechanical object TBH :lol:

I've fingered myself a bit and no blood.

EllainKahlo too - if it won't hurt so much with a dildo why does it really hurt some girls when the guys tears it during their first time? Is that just because the guy is too rough?
It's for a combination of reasons. If it's your first time, you may not know what you're doing and he may not know how to deal with you if you've not done it before. Sometimes it only hurts for people who are nervous but it's going to hurt if you don't explore yourself before having sex.

With a dildo, you can take your time and stop if you feel uncomfortable. Often, during their first time, some girls feel like they have to finish when they're with a guy which is why they end up in pain.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 years ago
when my partner and started to play with each other.. when i started to finger her she started to bleed and it was her first time.. when we made love for the first time she never bled again. been a bloke i would say she lost it with my finger. anyway, we were together for 10 years.
NobodyNeedsToKno
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I know its an old post but. Just felt that had to be cleared up.
Anonymous #5
Report 11 months ago
I’m a virgin, have used a dildo and I’m perfectly fine so no it’s not dangerous. When I first tried to get it in I just couldn’t, I was relaxed wet etc. One day I decided to just lube up as much as possible and I was determined to get it in (maybe not the best decision in highnsight) but it went in and I broke my hymen. It hurt a little bit and bled a fair bit but after a few mins it was completely fine. This was over a year ago and I’m still all fine so I suppose no harm done. Having inspected down there afterwards to find out why there was more blood than I’d expected I found my hymen and it was quite think and covered a large bit of my opening so I assume this had been stopping it from going in. If you’re like me then ur hymen is gonna have to break before anything gets in there so I’d just do it it’s not that bad
Anonymous #6
Report 11 months ago
If I was a girl I'd do exactly like anon #5. Gets it out of the way and helps you learn about your body. Will make losing virginity much easier.
Jesk
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I'm so confused by all the hymen talk. I started using tampons around 13 not painful at all and then used a dildo (late teens) which was kind of painful but not too bad. Then had sex with a guy in my early 20s and ya he was big so dint feel the best but not terrible. So do we or don't we have a hymen cause although I was always tight down there not sure I remember having to break through one.
Anonymous #7
Report 7 months ago
I’m a virgin, have used a dildo and I’m perfectly fine so no it’s not dangerous. When I first tried to get it in I just couldn’t, I was relaxed wet etc. One day I decided to just lube up as much as possible and I was determined to get it in (maybe not the best decision in highnsight) but it went in and I broke my hymen. It hurt a little bit and bled a fair bit but after a few mins it was completely fine. This was over a year ago and I’m still all fine so I suppose no harm done. Having inspected down there afterwards to find out why there was more blood than I’d expected I found my hymen and it was quite think and covered a large bit of my opening so I assume this had been stopping it from going in. If you’re like me then ur hymen is gonna have to break before anything gets in there so I’d just do it it’s not that bad
I did this last night, it bled.. got on my carpet so you can imagine the panic on my face.. but woke up this morning fine. No pain. I didn’t carry on once I felt it “pop”/break as I was a little nervous haha. When did you next use it after your first time? I’m scared if I use it again too early I might damage something. And if you have had sex with a guy, do you think it made it easier?
Anonymous #7
Report 7 months ago
I tried doing it, I bled and it hurt, I didn’t finish since the amount of blood kind of scared me. I found that I have a septate hymen when I looked after trying again a week later and it hurt so much to get it in. I looked and saw two openings... should I get the septate removed? I don’t think I can break it myself, it hurts so much.
imavirign
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
no shove a vibrating tooth brush up your butt instead, trust me works well. 10/10
Poly123
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Girls. If your still a virgin. And want to stay a virgin. Go Anal sex.. Haveing a guy put his **** up your Ass is ok. Your still a virgin..
Anonymous #6
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Poly123)
Girls. If your still a virgin. And want to stay a virgin. Go Anal sex.. Haveing a guy put his **** up your Ass is ok. Your still a virgin..
WOW. I feel that's a bit like saying - "having trouble learning to drive in a fiesta, try this supercar". I feel you're jumping way up the spectrum.
Isasexygirl
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm saving it for the right guy. Anyway, I want something "up there" but I'm pretty sure I haven't lost my hymen as I've barely even fingered myself and I feel really tight because I am petite. I can get myself to orgasm without penetration though.

I want to buy a small dildo from Ann Summers or something but I'm scared I might tear my hymen accidentally. Ofc it's not the same thing as actually doing it with a guy but I don't want the pain and the blood :unsure:

Is it fine to use a dildo if you're a virgin?
Sweetie...ok, so a couple things. 1) a dildo is a life less d!ck so yes you can use it. 2) breaking ur hymen isn’t what hurts. It’s the fact that something much bigger than a pea sized hole is entering you, and based upon my experience I can’t tell you it won’t hurt or that it will. And if you don’t wanna stretch ur pu$$y before vaginal penetration then just use ur fingers for now. But Until then no matter how many dildos you shove up there you’ll still be a virgin, it’s not based on the size of your hole it’s about if a man has entered you or not. So save it and let ur man open you up or get a taste of what it’s like it doesn’t matter that’s up to you. Bottom line is either way you’ll have ur vagina penetrated and feel some discomfort or pain or possibly at ease if you’re lucky.
Poly123
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by imavirign)
no shove a vibrating tooth brush up your butt instead, trust me works well. 10/10
YOU CANT

WOW. I feel that's a bit like saying - "having trouble learning to drive in a fiesta, try this supercar". I feel you're jumping way up the spectrum.
I love it...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (73)
53.68%
No (21)
15.44%
I'm not old enough (42)
30.88%

Watched Threads