Is it dangerous to use a dildo if you're a virgin? Watch

TheRagingPretzel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
PLEASE DO NOT SHOVE ANYTHING WITHOUT A FLARED BASE UP YOUR ASS.Your anus has nothing to stop toys from being sucked in unlike a vagina.The object can travel up into the small intend when it will get stuck and then you'll have to have an awkward trip to the hospital to remove it.
TheRagingPretzel
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Poly123)
Girls. If your still a virgin. And want to stay a virgin. Go Anal sex.. Haveing a guy put his **** up your Ass is ok. Your still a virgin..
Having anal does NOT mean you keep your virginity. You lose your virginity by having penetrative sex. Anal is a form of penetration. Just because it's not in the vagina doesn't mean you aren't taking someone virginity, that is so ****ing stupid.
Poly123
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by theragingpretzel)
please do not shove anything without a flared base up your ass.your anus has nothing to stop toys from being sucked in unlike a vagina.the object can travel up into the small intend when it will get stuck and then you'll have to have an awkward trip to the hospital to remove it.
i say..use the real thing..yes a c..k
Poly123
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You can not beat the real thing..yes..A C..K
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (66)
54.55%
No (21)
17.36%
I'm not old enough (34)
28.1%

Watched Threads