Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    feel down the stairs at work and broke both of my feet. now Im in a wheelchair. ace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    feel down the stairs at work and broke both of my feet. now Im in a wheelchair. ace
    omg sweetie are u ok? its gnna get better right? ur feet i mean
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    yep Im strapped up for about a month. well at least thats when I go back for my checkup. Though work doesn't believe Im hurt because I tried to walk on them

ReputationRep:
    yep Im strapped up for about a month. well at least thats when I go back for my checkup. Though work doesn't believe Im hurt because I tried to walk on them
    gee
    hope u get better soon?
    u have exams too ?

ReputationRep:
    cant u tell theyre broken?

ReputationRep:
    Ouch. Hope you get better soon!

ReputationRep:
    lol dear me, wasn't the rabbits again? hope you get better

ReputationRep:
    Call the national Acciedent health line . Sorry I am only joking I hope you heal up quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Get well soon!!!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    no it wasn't the rabbits....this time....

thanks for the get wells! I think vodka will help

No I dont have exams, I just work for a living

Oh and I walked on it b/c I think I am really hard and nothing will hurt me. One of my feet has actually been broken for 2 weeks and I have been walking about on it. work just made it 10 times worse and broke the other one.

Oh and I walked on it b/c I think I am really hard and nothing will hurt me. One of my feet has actually been broken for 2 weeks and I have been walking about on it. work just made it 10 times worse and broke the other one.
    wtf?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    it wasn't that sore.....its only sore now that they bent it back and I could walk on it b/c its broken where my toes meet my feet.

Well when i broke my arm i went to school the next day but only because my dad didn't believe i was hurt and made me, i was definitely in pain. The look on my dads face when they showed my x-ray was priceless. When i ripped the muscles in my foot i walked on it although it hurt, but that isn't as serious, i went to hospital for it and wasn't even given crutches. I think you must be a braver person then me in general. Hopefully your feet will heal soon enough, and perhaps around the same time my left pelvis will fall back into place.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.