The Student Room Group

I'm on cerezette but bleeding for the past 2 weeks

So I've been on cerezette for the past year and never had this problem, I take it every day and do not bleed at all anymore. But starting last week I bleed a lot and it stopped for a day and now it's come back not as heavy but heavy enough to be worrying/annoying me for a pill that I should bleed like this on! Has anyone else experienced this? Please say I'm not alone
Original post by Anonymous
So I've been on cerezette for the past year and never had this problem, I take it every day and do not bleed at all anymore. But starting last week I bleed a lot and it stopped for a day and now it's come back not as heavy but heavy enough to be worrying/annoying me for a pill that I should bleed like this on! Has anyone else experienced this? Please say I'm not alone

This is quite normal on cerazette so I wouldn't worry too much, keep taking your pill as normal and just pop in to see your GP :smile:
Yeh I'm the same pill, unfortunately it's not one of the most reliable ones in terms of bleeding.
For the first 5 months I had no bleeding at all, for the past 4 months I have had irregular heavy bleeding. Hoping my body will eventually settle into no bleeding haha
Same and i have had a smear, swbas and blood test and all. Fine. Just feels really odd to blead irregular. Report to the doc see if u can change pills i will as soon as i stop breast feeding thats the only reason im On cerezette
Original post by Rapidhigh5
Same and i have had a smear, swbas and blood test and all. Fine. Just feels really odd to blead irregular. Report to the doc see if u can change pills i will as soon as i stop breast feeding thats the only reason im On cerezette

Please stop bumping old threads. Thank you. 😊

Quick Reply

Latest