Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have you taken any (illegal) drugs?

Most of my friends have taken cannabis,

Just wondered if this was normal in every school

ReputationRep:
    Cannabis, once. I haven't done it again. Not something I'm proud of.

ReputationRep:
    i have never done cannabis ... never even smoked!! such a good girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ral)

I haven't but most of my friends and the people in my year seem to. So I think it is normal in every school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ral)

i have, but ive stopped caus now the drugs don't work, they just make you worse, but I know I'll see your face again

ReputationRep:
    Personally i can't see the point in filling your lungs with yuck but it is a free world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i have, but ive stopped caus now the drugs don't work, they just make you worse, but I know I'll see your face again
    i love that song! how u doing chats?

ReputationRep:
    I did canibis once in Amsterdam and wish I didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ral)
    Personally i can't see the point in filling your lungs with yuck but it is a free world.
    I don't get it either, I don't think I have will but I understand smoking cannabis more than ciggerettes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops1)
    i love that song! how u doing chats?
    i'm ok thanks, too many exams though, how u doin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I did canibis once in Amsterdam and wish I didn't.
    Only cause you had drunk a lot. DOn't drink and smoke next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i'm ok thanks, too many exams though, how u doin?
    im doing good!! i no how u mean...exams r like hell...over soon tho

ReputationRep:
    i'm not worried just find it interesting.

one of my friends mums, hairdresser told her that her sister had been in pain from something and her bf had cooked her a cannabis cake to help, her mum came around in the afternoon and her daughter wasn't there, but the mother ate the WHOLE cake. When the daughter came home she found her mother laying on the table confinced that the plates were singing to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ral)
    one of my friends mums, hairdresser told her that her sister had been in pain from something and her bf had cooked her a cannabis cake to help, her mum came around in the afternoon and her daughter wasn't there, but the mother ate the WHOLE cake. When the daughter came home she found her mother laying on the table confinced that the plates were singing to her.
    LOL

I've smoked cannabis quite a few times. Never had any effects resembling that though, usually just feeling relaxed, chilled out or giggly. I'd never ever do it every day or even every month though. For me personally, it's an okay alternative to drinking or something if you're hanging out with the right crowd, and it can be fun and relaxing, but everything in moderation, particularly in this case.

ReputationRep:
    Drugs is common place in with boarding school pupils....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    LOL

I've smoked cannabis quite a few times. Never had any effects resembling that though, usually just feeling relaxed, chilled out or giggly. I'd never ever do it every day or even every month though. For me personally, it's an okay alternative to drinking or something if you're hanging out with the right crowd, and it can be fun and relaxing, but everything in moderation, particularly in this case.
    i agree. its actually physically impossible to die of an overdose on cannibis though when plenty of people doe of alcohol poisoning each year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ral)

Yes yes theres nothing special about it. Boooring, drugs again yes everyone takes drugs or has at least tried something if you don't know this you must be living under a rock.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say that way more than half the people at my school do drugs - cannabis or worse, drink excessively and smoke, from the age of about 12...

I don't do drugs and would never smoke but I drink, but not so much so that I end up having my stomach pumped like some people :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    i agree. its actually physically impossible to die of an overdose on cannibis though when plenty of people doe of alcohol poisoning each year
    the only way you are going to kill yourself with cannabis is by doing something stupid under its influence, like trying to drive while stoned or something like that.

Cannabis can be fun lol, i find it more fun when you are with a bunch of mates all at the same level of "stoneness" lol things just go weird then lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I smoke weed about once a week.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.