This discussion is closed.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
So...many...elmos!
Rikku
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
At our high school, at least 60% have tried weed or hashish at least once, of those 20% smoke about once a week and a few ppl smoke about 5 times a week.

I smoke about once or twice in two weeks, and have tried other drugs.. but only drugs like ecstasy (had it about 3 times), a trip (once), and some magic mushrooms ( twice).
fatboyslim
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
loads of people i know smoke it but now my brothers friend who is 27 is in a mental home suffering with psychosis most likely as a result of overuse.
But that is rare.
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ral)
Have you taken any (illegal) drugs?

Most of my friends have taken cannabis,

Just wondered if this was normal in every school
It's pretty common in my college and high school everyone is almost on ahigh and stink on their way to lessons...but i haven't ever even touched any of that stuff...
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ral)
i'm not worried just find it interesting.

one of my friends mums, hairdresser told her that her sister had been in pain from something and her bf had cooked her a cannabis cake to help, her mum came around in the afternoon and her daughter wasn't there, but the mother ate the WHOLE cake. When the daughter came home she found her mother laying on the table confinced that the plates were singing to her.
when my mum and sister went on the protest march before the war my mum got passively stoned - it was hilarious, i've been dying to get her stoned properly just to see her be all giggly!
ben3085
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I tried magic mushrooms earlier today, ****ing amazing! much better high than weed.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (28)
8.07%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (29)
8.36%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (75)
21.61%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (43)
12.39%
No, nothing has changed (108)
31.12%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (64)
18.44%

Watched Threads