Have you ever been chatted up in such a way?

Watch
Reeeeyah
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I was on my lunch break today and I walked past these two men who must have been about 25.

One of them said hello to me and I said hi back and smiled (as you do), he then went on to say that he would ''breed me up you know'' and like kissed his teeth at me.

When I declined his offer by giving him the stink eye and carrying on with my walk he then decided to shout abuse at me.

Anyone else?
zyzzyspirit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would've probably done the same, sans the abuse part.
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well the good thing is, you can forget that it ever happened to you because you won't ever see him again. Unless it happened in a canteen or whatever that your workplace provided, in that case inform your superiors about the incident.

It's not your fault that there still exist idiots with no respect for women. These things happen sometimes :hugs:
driftawaay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Reeeeyah)
I was on my lunch break today and I walked past these two men who must have been about 25.

One of them said hello to me and I said hi back and smiled (as you do), he then went on to say that he would ''breed me up you know'' and like kissed his teeth at me.

When I declined his offer by giving him the stink eye and carrying on with my walk he then decided to shout abuse at me.

Anyone else?
must have been Hashim
Reeeeyah
Rep:
?
(Original post by driftawaay)
must have been Hashim
Whoooooooooo?
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He kissed his teeth at you?

When people say "kmt" online, it generally denotes that someone has said something stupid and therefore the "kmt" is posted to express contempt for the stupid thing someone has said.

So he said he would "breed you up", then kissed his teeth? Is he RL kmt-ing you, or kmt-ing himself upon the realisation that he said something completely retarded?

I don't get the younger generation any more...
Reeeeyah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Drunk Punx)
He kissed his teeth at you?

When people say "kmt" online, it generally denotes that someone has said something stupid and therefore the "kmt" is posted to express contempt for the stupid thing someone has said.

So he said he would "breed you up", then kissed his teeth? Is he RL kmt-ing you, or kmt-ing himself upon the realisation that he said something completely retarded?

I don't get the younger generation any more...
I have no idea. I didn't stop to ask him, what I would say is though it was a smiley kissy teeth kind of look, if that makes sense........
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have no idea. I didn't stop to ask him, what I would say is though it was a smiley kissy teeth kind of look, if that makes sense........
I'm trying to replicate it in a mirror, but I just end up looking like I've been let out on day-release from the asylum.
ZetaMu
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
must have been Hashim
Why can't I posrep this right now :rofl:
K.C
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
must have been Hashim
damn
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
must have been Hashim
Whoooooooooo?
The guy who would like to be the friend with benefits of several TSR girls.
ZuluK
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yep and all you can do is walk away! Had a guy on the train today blatantly sit opposite me and stare for 10mins until I got off (the train that is)

It's gross and creepy and disgusting
Smithy-Smiths
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Could someone explain what "breed you up" means? I'm super confused. In my mind breed is the same as breeding amongst animals and therefore I assume it means procreation? Sex? Was he saying that he'd like to sleep with you?

If so, it is ridiculous that a grown man is incapable of speaking in proper English, let alone his inappropriate solicitation!! How unsavoury...
Reeeeyah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Smithy-Smiths)
Could someone explain what "breed you up" means? I'm super confused. In my mind breed is the same as breeding amongst animals and therefore I assume it means procreation? Sex? Was he saying that he'd like to sleep with you?

If so, it is ridiculous that a grown man is incapable of speaking in proper English, let alone his inappropriate solicitation!! How unsavoury...

I think it's a disgusting way of saying you want to have sex with someone.

OR

He meant he wanted to ejaculate in me........
K.C
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

OR

+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Smithy-Smiths)
he wanted to hit it raw and not pull out

tbh I'm not sure how I'd respond if someone said that to me
Smithy-Smiths
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

OR

Ewwwwww!! DISGUSTING?! That is worthy of reporting! That's absolutely vile!
Aria Enoshima
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If I got a remark like that I would probably ramble on about pokemon breeding and what they owe me just to confuse the hell out of them.
Srsly, that was a disgusting comment and it doesn't even make sense:unimpressed:.
Mr Smurf
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If only..
driftawaay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mr Smurf)
If only..
Do you think the reason this hasn't happened to you is because most girls are white and most girls don't chat up Oriental guys?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads