The Student Room Group

I want to learn Trading

Hey guys! I'm a undergrad and I want to learn how to trade stocks. I've checked out numerous websites but haven't found a free and well claimed book or website that will teach a complete beginner like me all the basics of trading. Maybe i'm just skimming through websites very quickly or haven't looked hard enough, but if anyone knows of any FREE source which has helped tremendously, then please leave comment on this thread. Thanks!

PS, I'm not interested in Forex.
Reply 1
Original post by Rex Regum
Hey guys! I'm a undergrad and I want to learn how to trade stocks. I've checked out numerous websites but haven't found a free and well claimed book or website that will teach a complete beginner like me all the basics of trading. Maybe i'm just skimming through websites very quickly or haven't looked hard enough, but if anyone knows of any FREE source which has helped tremendously, then please leave comment on this thread. Thanks!

PS, I'm not interested in Forex.

There is a guy known as Tim Sykes, he is all over youtube, twitter, facebook and he trades live. you can learn a thing or two from him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending