The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Mysticmin
That is very engineer like! I thought may week was full of fancy balls and gigs and flowing booze? how did quake get a part in it? :biggrin:

Well I wasn't actually planning to be in Cambridge actually. Was meant to be off to the US but had a set back and had to cancel :rolleyes:

So drunken Quake games instead. Well they'll drink - I'm gonna make sure they don't puke up on my floor again :rolleyes:
shiny
Well I wasn't actually planning to be in Cambridge actually. Was meant to be off to the US but had a set back and had to cancel :rolleyes:

So drunken Quake games instead. Well they'll drink - I'm gonna make sure they don't puke up on my floor again :rolleyes:

Hmm. I'm suddenly remembering a house party incident at my friend's 16th. she has wooden floor boards, one of the blokes got too inebriated, puked up. We wrapped him in a twister mat and dumped him on the sofa.

The next day we discovered the sick had gone through the cracks in the floor and had to dig it up with a table knife. :redface:
Reply 182
Mysticmin
Hmm. I'm suddenly remembering a house party incident at my friend's 16th. she has wooden floor boards, one of the blokes got too inebriated, puked up. We wrapped him in a twister mat and dumped him on the sofa.

The next day we discovered the sick had gone through the cracks in the floor and had to dig it up with a table knife. :redface:

Yes ... very unpleasant.
shiny
Yes ... very unpleasant.

Don't you have carpeting though? :biggrin: Better check you've got a can of vanish carpet stain removal mousse...
Reply 184
Mysticmin
Don't you have carpeting though? :biggrin: Better check you've got a can of vanish carpet stain removal mousse...

Got the sickbags at the ready :biggrin:
shiny
Got the sickbags at the ready :biggrin:

I hope they're ergonomic and economically efficient sick bags.
getting quotes from Measure for Measure into my head is a right pain
Reply 187
Mysticmin
I hope they're ergonomic and economically efficient sick bags.

They're biowaste bags!
shiny
They're biowaste bags!

oooh enviromentally friendly too. You get brownie points from me!
Reply 189
Rotf @ Davina completely fucking up the big brother plotline. She accidentally mentioned the bedsit whilst the housemates could hear her, and now they've all guessed more or less what's happening.
fishpaste
Rotf @ Davina completely fucking up the big brother plotline. She accidentally mentioned the bedsit whilst the housemates could hear her, and now they've all guessed more or less what's happening.

I wish you can watch big brother online, is it possible without a tv card? I've got broadband... Is stuart still being an arse?
Reply 191
Mysticmin
I wish you can watch big brother online, is it possible without a tv card? I've got broadband... Is stuart still being an arse?

I dunno if you can. You could last year but you had to buy a subscrption for like £10. Dunno what Stu's doing, I'm not paying too much attention. Sorry :frown:
fishpaste
I dunno if you can. You could last year but you had to buy a subscrption for like £10. Dunno what Stu's doing, I'm not paying too much attention. Sorry :frown:

Nah s'ok, only big brother, I'm robbed of the OC, I need to find another sunday programme to get addicted to until exam season is over.
Reply 193
Mysticmin
Nah s'ok, only big brother, I'm robbed of the OC, I need to find another sunday programme to get addicted to until exam season is over.

I like the OC theme song.
shiny
I like the OC theme song.

Phantom Planet? The Oc album's really good *blush* I like the 88's track.
Reply 195
Yeah, Phantom Planet! I like some of their other stuff
shiny
Yeah, Phantom Planet! I like some of their other stuff

the current tally on phantom planet stands as:

fellow OC addict: the rest of their stuff's crap
shiny: the rest of their stuff's good.

Anyone else care to pitch in a vote?
Reply 197
Mysticmin
the current tally on phantom planet stands as:

fellow OC addict: the rest of their stuff's crap
shiny: the rest of their stuff's good.

Anyone else care to pitch in a vote?

Only some not all. Some of it is a bit crap.
shiny
Only some not all. Some of it is a bit crap.

I've spent too long on the pc, my eyes are starting to hurt.
Reply 199
These BB contestants are utterly insane.

Latest