Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bloddy Zizi and his 2 kicks of doom!
    Will anyone ever read this..if you do QUOTE ME *****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Bloddy Zizi and his 2 kicks of doom!
    Will anyone ever read this..if you do QUOTE ME *****!
    Meee what do I win?>

ReputationRep:
    I think the phrase on my mind is "What were you thinking steven!?!??!"

Although i had to make it milder... much milder...

ReputationRep:
    Why does no one ever fill the fridge up with beer when they take the last one... and why is it that smoking is so addictive...
    I wonder if my cat's scratching the carpet right now. I bet he is.. good on him. F*cking goddam football... bolloc*s.
    Beer... and how come we're out of andrews anti-acid salt stuff, and why does that work so much better than Rennie? and how come rennie chewable seems to have no more effect than a chewy sweet? Is it a chewy sweet perhaps?
    I wonder if i've downloaded 200Mb of that snare and hat sample disc yet... and when's it going to be finished....
    Doesn't this goddam moth realise that if i keep swiping at it with my hand then my knee isn't a good place to be. Why don't i kill it? Why don't i close the window to stop more getting it?
    I hope the ice back has made my beer cold enough by now... hey i have't put any more beer in the fridge either... just that one... I better fill the fridge with beer, or i'll be the one who suffers... I wish she was here... why am i in germany... i want to go to Prague sooner... or anywhere... i suppose i dont have to be in germany for all that long... i bet i'll forget to change that on my profile... how the hell did i remember to change it when i moved here... yes... too much time thats it... always thats it... i appreciate fishpastes big lettered message the thread is too much to read, and i dont want any one reading this either. I wonder what music i want to listen to. What the hell does my cat look so happy about? I guess he's warm and fed and enjoying staring at me... that's enough for a cat... i want to be a cat next life, in a good caring home, where i am fed chicken and beef... and given tea to drink. And i shall wear a hat also. What logic is there to my conciousness? How can i be thinking of being a smug black cat with a white chest, who's sitting on the sofa, and drinking fine jasmine downy tips from a china mug, and also a cat looking more cat like, sipping darjeeling out of a saucer (why did i concieve to different teas for the two images?) and wearing a small pointy party hat... and how can i think of that write it and then remember that i was thinking of her and think of her again... hmm... questions seem to be good, and best just left, unless they are premeditated... ah the fridge, yes of course the fridge.

ReputationRep:
    Cranberry

ReputationRep:
    My nose hurts . (I knocked my arm into a door and the nail on my hand cut into my nose.)

ReputationRep:
    im am so bored...
    im reeeely hungry...
    i should stop eating so much im gaining too much weight!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I am excited that my boyfriend might be able to apply for Oxbridge, but also apprehensive as I hoped he would follow me into uni but I don't want to hold him back. I have a sore throat and feel pretty rough but its a beautiful dasy and have had a lovely sleep so can't be too bad. Need to revise, but can't focus or settle. Not nervous about my exams, but can't bear the thought of doing badly. Football has depressed me.

ReputationRep:
    I Hate Exam Boards

ReputationRep:
    I am hungry... Time to eat...
    Then revise for exams....

Who here is doing Edexcel maths... I think... You do Pure 3 before Pure 2...
    Now when I began to learn how to count....

ReputationRep:
    yes! no more exa-ams...no more exa-ams

after thought- oh crap, now i have to wait for the results :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Let's go dominate some Physics exams, Alec.

ReputationRep:
    Weee it's back.

Um, why did nobody tell me how fat those horizontal stripes made me look? I'm humongous, I'm so fat, I actually have manboobs there, oh god it's all so depressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Weee it's back.

Um, why did nobody tell me how fat those horizontal stripes made me look? I'm humongous, I'm so fat, I actually have manboobs there, oh god it's all so depressing.
    i always thought you were a guy.... ooops

my rant: i'm fed up of exdams and i want to sleep and i miss all my friends in college and i keep getting narky with my bf (bless him for putting up with me)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I reeeeally want exams to be over so I can listen to my music again
    I wish more people would post
    Mmm, Dan. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i always thought you were a guy.... ooops

my rant: i'm fed up of exdams and i want to sleep and i miss all my friends in college and i keep getting narky with my bf (bless him for putting up with me)

lou xxx

I am a guy. Hence why having boobs is qutie a worrying thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I am a guy. Hence why having boobs is qutie a worrying thing.
    yeh it was that that made me think... while on the topic of boobs i'd like mine to be bigger

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeh it was that that made me think... while on the topic of boobs i'd like mine to be bigger

lou xxx

Have you considered horizontal stripes? Guaranteed to make you look like a sprawling mass of boob.

ReputationRep:
    my rant is: I'm bored, we have to have roast dinner because its a Sunday and I don't feel like it, "grannys" come to stay, I've had the "not doing enough revision lecture" x 1000 (even though my parents don't see me monday-saturday so how they know my revision habits, or lack of them, is beyond me). All five brothers ar e home at once from uni etc, its about to rain, I stubbed my toe and I have to wash my dads car (as a punishment from "huffing" and generally looking "in a foul mood" after the revision lecture). Double grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
    Apart from that life's looking peachy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    back hurts

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.