The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
What's on my mind at the mo:

Wondering if I should have done a little more revision for GCSE Physics exam on Tuesday. Wondering if Physics (Radioactivity and The Earth And Beyond) can be fully learnt in a day.

Hoping someone here will reassure me
fishpaste
Some people are fucking nasty, fucking fucking fucking FUCKING NASTY and I hope nasty things happen to them to see how they deal with it.

Pourquoi?
epson_5
He's a funny joke for you:

Q) You know what makes people look fat?

A) Being fat.

Go figure.

cheers, i'll remember that next time i feel like slipping back into my old ways when i had an eating disorder :rolleyes:

and i'm not fat, i just want clothes that go with my figure

lou xxx
lou p
cheers, i'll remember that next time i feel like slipping back into my old ways when i had an eating disorder :rolleyes:

and i'm not fat, i just want clothes that go with my figure

lou xxx

I already had a go at this troll about his comments.

MB
Fucking exams, urgh I hate them.
fishpaste
Some people are fucking nasty, fucking fucking fucking FUCKING NASTY and I hope nasty things happen to them to see how they deal with it.

100% agree. Some of those people are on the forum. On the other hand there are some fantastic people on this forum that should only have good things happen to them if I had my way.

That didn't sound quite right. I meant that if I were a higher power and could control fate I would make their lives nicer and the people who are fucking nasty make their worst fears come true.
Do you think this is right?
Alot of bad things have happened to this girl in her life, shes a good girl and respects everyone. So she loses her faith in god, as god of course does not like her, if he lets bad things happen to her. Should she stop beleving in god?
Reply 367
hello. just wondering, What makes the server to busey.(Don't think I spelled that right.) :smile:
Reply 368
Getting your friends arrested is HILARIOUS.
Reply 369
Da blob
hello. just wondering, What makes the server to busey.(Don't think I spelled that right.) :smile:

*busy :smile:
*is happy*
Reply 371
I'mmmmm not doing STEP work for some reason. I suspect it's because I'm sick of analysing really boring functions. There's only so much ridiculous, tedious but otherwise standard algebra you can do. *yawn*
Yay Ninja Cats!
Thats all i'm thinking now!
Reply 373
i like the way you move (do-do-do-DO!)
i like the way you move (do-do-do-DO!)
i love the way you move
i love the way, i love the way
I'm thinking that i'm tired because i wokr up an hour ago, and i'm being anti-social because my half sisters here and i rarely see her, and instead of talking to her i'm on ukl.
Reply 375
im thinking of how things can change in a instant. How one minute ur happy and the next thing u no someones done something hurtful just to spite you. How people can treat u like shit and not care bout ur feeling at all.
Reply 376
I'm at that stage again. "I coulddddddd differentiate that hideous looking function and find the stationary points, ...but I don't want to :smile:"
Reply 377
Maaaan I had the weirdest dreams last night. First I dreamt that my *dog* katie had kittens, but they died, and I found their tails, but then she had another one on my hand, so I went to preach the wonder of life to everybody but I came back a minute later and she'd eaten it.

Then I dreamt that this really nice guy took me to some club, but then I decided to leave, but the manager wouldn't let me leave he said I had to stay there until he decided I could leave. So I was like fuck that bye, but then the bouncers beat the shit out of me and made me stay inside, so I tried to leave a few more times but got lots more beat up. Then I came across this really sweet guy who helped me leave, I never caught his name or number or anything but got the impression that he was the perfect guy for me. Because he got me out I didn't get chance to talk to him as he was still in there.
Reply 378
Alien57
Skinner and Baddiel Fantasy Footie show rules!

Lucy is cool!

Expression is a sad twat who's trying to show off!

Fishpaste is going to get 100% on STEP and laugh at the easyness of the exam!

Elpaw is going to become a magic grizzly bear with superpowers! :biggrin:

You missed - Bono's a cock
You also missed that i'm a cock, apparently i am anyway....

Latest

Trending

Trending