Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's so annoying when you peel the label off a water bottle then forget the glue is still there, so you have glue on your hand every time you pick it up, and the glue doesn't wash off either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    Thank you, oh wise, all-knowing, 'i'll pat you on the back if you're a good kid', patronising, ****.
    Do you have PMS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    P3 is gay, OCR is gay, I don't know I already have my place and my AAB, but shall I concentrate and get that B to an A? I mean P2 and S2 are days away, is there any point? I only need 14 extra marks out of them. Will gay OCR make P2 any harder? Shall I just go into full time employment between here and September? Shall I have tea or coffee, I don't know, shall I cancel the insurance on my motorbike or sell my phone, I don't know. Well those are my thoughts for the day.

Also If y=2/(x+1) what is the integral of y^2?
    -4/(x+1)

ReputationRep:
    Do you have PMS?
    Omgosh that never gets old does it?

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimoni)
    Where are all these little red spiders coming from? They're everywhere, and they're so teeny.. I keep smearing them by mistake. Now it looks like I've bled on my keyboard
    where do they come from.......no really, do they suck our blood? and y are they everywhere, im never going outside again. omg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    -4/(x+1)
    Please explain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-blay)
    where do they come from.......no really, do they suck our blood? and y are they everywhere, im never going outside again. omg

I hate spiders!!

ReputationRep:
    But they are tiny and red? thats not right is it? and they float on concrete.

ReputationRep:
    One thing I am learning is not materials don't matter, a persons greatest asset is how many friends they have and how respected they are. This in many ways can be much harder to achieve than money. In an ideal world we would have both but life is not ideal. And remember we are not only all equals in the grave, we are equals in life too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    I hate spiders!!
    Spider in the bath, spider in the bath, creepy crawley..........

ReputationRep:
    Please explain.

ReputationRep:
    lol, cheers, I think I'm going dumb.

ReputationRep:
    i just hurt someone's feeling

ReputationRep:
    heh! well, i'm inside! weird. i think they come from the hole in my ceiling...

ReputationRep:
    Without using substitution is there another way?

ReputationRep:
    at least they arent those huge ants with wings...

ReputationRep:
    say whatever is on my mind...wateva...no consequences?

ReputationRep:
    Without using substitution is there another way?
    um i dunno, maybe. some sort of manipulation with the y^2 praps - i dont know tbh...

ReputationRep:
    After yesterday's atrocity of an exam it looks highly likely I won't even make my Alevel grades nevermind my STEP grades. STEP is so distant it hasnt' even registered how hard it's going to be. I think I'll be okay with them, I seem to be an awful lot better than when I first started out. But it's still so disheartning. Now i'm trying to work on M3 and I just don't seem to be able to do it! Not even the basics, I can 't even begin to try past papers until I have it sorted out and I can't seem to sort it out because nobody's around to help at the moment. The price of missing lessons and not catching up I suppose. [Oh how much I wish I'd applied to Oxford]. I'm an idiot. But I wish people would take me more seriously when I try to explain why i'm messing up. His response was infuriating, he just didn't appreciate my problem at all. She's infuriating. "You think the way you live's okay, you think that you can get away with it, well it's almost over now." I don't think I'll enjoy Warwick if I end up there, so I'm already considering alternatives, perhaps London, or Liverpool. This new Yahoo messenger client is the most awesome thing ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    at least they arent those huge ants with wings...
    No but just imagine if they had wings? And through ur ceiling? argh, i couldnt sleep, they are tiny little wierd things, they may crawl on ur face and mate? ohhhhh thats gross, move out, please for ur own sake.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.