Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alien57)
    Skinner and Baddiel Fantasy Footie show rules!

Lucy is cool!

Expression is a sad **** who's trying to show off!

Fishpaste is going to get 100% on STEP and laugh at the easyness of the exam!

Elpaw is going to become a magic grizzly bear with superpowers!
    You are a newbie, so I will let it go, but do not take the moderators name in vain, they do a fantastic job and for no money at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    You missed - Bono's a ****
    What's that for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    You are a newbie, so I will let it go, but do not take the moderators name in vain, they do a fantastic <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw" >job</A> and for no money at all.
    It's bono by the way. Anyway, I thought this was a thread where you could say what you like?

ReputationRep:
    It's bono by the way. Anyway, I thought this was a thread where you could say what you like?
    Well, you are still a newbie. You can say what you want, I was simply providing a counter to you.

ReputationRep:
    ehhh your confidence in me is like a ray of hope shining through a sea of murky regret.

Calculate the absolute refractive index of the sea of murky regret [2 marks]

Okay not really, congrats on your upcoming trip to Oxford Bono, I'm sure you'll fall in love with it.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you are still a newbie. You can say what you want, I was simply providing a counter to you.
    Been here since August 2003, 10, 000+ posts. How am I a newbie? Anyway, I don't want to get into an argument with you, I think you're cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    ehhh your confidence in me is like a ray of hope shining through a sea of murky regret.

Okay not really, congrats on your upcoming trip to Oxford Bono, I'm sure you'll fall in love with it.
    give us some more info, or do you just want us to do the theory.

ReputationRep:
    bono...darling...how be u?

ReputationRep:
    Been here since August 2003, 10, 000+ posts. How am I a newbie? Anyway, I don't want to get into an argument with you, I think you're cool.
    That is one thing I am never usually called, so thank you.

ReputationRep:
    What's that for?
    you being a **** - why else would i say it?

ReputationRep:

If I were you, I'd have got straight A's i.e.) didn't miss Physics, purposefully hurt yourself, get a doctor's note to miss STEP, rely on Cambridge feeling sorry for you but impressed with your grades, and then they let you in.

Worked for some **** at my school, he was bloody usless at Economics and Computing, but he hurt himself and is guaranteed 2 B's when he was certain for a C and a D. What a con!

ReputationRep:
    give us some more info, or do you just want us to do the theory.
    I'd prefer instead you write a 3 verse song based on the theory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    you being a **** - why else would i say it?
    Well you might want to shift the LRAS curve to the right to achieve increased productive capacity of the economy without inflationary effects, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    bono...darling...how be u?
    Fine thanks, bit tired, but well.

How about you? How did your exams go? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'd prefer instead you write a 3 verse song based on the theory.
    do you know anything that rhymes with refractive index and critical angle.

ReputationRep:
    Well you might want to shift the LRAS curve to the right to achieve increased productive capacity of the economy without inflationary effects, no?
    oooh look, he knows some long words. *claps*

ReputationRep:
    If I were you, I'd have got straight A's i.e.) didn't miss Physics, purposefully hurt yourself, get a doctor's note to miss STEP, rely on Cambridge feeling sorry for you but impressed with your grades, and then they let you in.

Worked for some **** at my school, he was bloody usless at Economics and Computing, but he hurt himself and is guaranteed 2 B's when he was certain for a C and a D. What a con!
    My doctor is a nazi. I went to see him about something else a few weeks back and he told me he was sick of people like me wasting his time. Then he rang up my college nurse/head and told them they were idiots for sending me to him. He doesn't believe in any illness which isn't cancer or like SARS or something. So yeah, **** at your school is a lucky *******.

But STEP isn't *THAT* bad, I'm not at the throw myself off a bridge stage yet. Went through a couple of 1993 questions with Chris today, he thinks at about 27x the rate that I do, but it does me good.

ReputationRep:
    Fine thanks, bit tired, but well.

How about you? How did your exams go? Good luck!
    think they went ok!! u?

ReputationRep:
    do you know anything that rhymes with refractive index and critical angle.
    Bottle of Windex, Hair Bangle.

ReputationRep:
    My doctor is a nazi. I went to see him about something else a few weeks back and he told me he was sick of people like me wasting his time. Then he rang up my college nurse/head and told them they were idiots for sending me to him. He doesn't believe in any illness which isn't cancer or like SARS or something. So yeah, **** at your school is a lucky *******.

But STEP isn't *THAT* bad, I'm not at the throw myself off a bridge stage yet. Went through a couple of 1993 questions with Chris today, he thinks at about 27x the rate that I do, but it does me good.

if your doctor was a nazi, you'd probably be dead due to your sexual preference, so i doubt he is

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.