Say What's On Your Mind I Watch

This discussion is closed.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Ah, so you are going to be a career monogamist.
Arggh this is so frustrating I just ruined the carpet by spilling bright orange Lucozade - and I don't even like the drink. A garish orange stain remains. My mother is going to be so mad. Well done me for getting myself into a spot of unnecessary trouble! :mad:
Bathsheba
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ah, so you are going to be a career monogamist.
monogamist? nonononono
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Arggh this is so frustrating I just ruined the carpet by spilling bright orange Lucozade - and I don't even like the drink. A garish orange stain remains. My mother is going to be so mad. Well done me for getting myself into a spot of unnecessary trouble! :mad:
Oh well, just put something on it to cover it up.
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hate...... all!!!

Wuahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bathsheba)
monogamist? nonononono
but you know bigamy and polygamy is illigal.
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My dad is such a jerk, i miss my long hair, gurls loved it, that *******!
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to fail Wednesday's exam because I was too lazy to study throughout the year and the sight of Sociology books makes me sick
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
I'm going to fail Wednesday's exam because I was too lazy to study throughout the year and the sight of Sociology books makes me sick
Hey, you might not, sometimes lack of revision is overcome by a moment of inspiration in the exam.
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
but you know bigamy and polygamy is illigal.
Some countries it aint.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SHANDY)
Some countries it aint.
in this country it would be, even if you happen to be a morman.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh well, just put something on it to cover it up.
Naturally that was the first thing I did. I rearranged the furniture but our cleaner is bound to notice it tommorow and then report it to my mother
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey, you might not, sometimes lack of revision is overcome by a moment of inspiration in the exam.
Let's hope so! I hope the exam question reads, "Why is Sociology a boring waste of time?" That'd inspire me loads
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Naturally that was the first thing I did. I rearranged the furniture but our cleaner is bound to notice it tommorow and then report it to my mother
Why not get lots of lucizade (sp) and put it all over the floor, so the spot is not visible.
Carl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
You'll be cool-it'll be easy. Just smile and be glad you don't have five hours of exams tommorow. And another two exams after that. Unlike me.
Checkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe for the essay based exams you can potentially get away with it more, but not a bat in a hell's chance with the Science's and Maths.

Anyway, a lack of preparation is preparation for failure.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Checkey)
Maybe for the essay based exams you can potentially get away with it more, but not a bat in a hell's chance with the Science's and Maths.

Anyway, a lack of preparation is preparation for failure.
I manage to do it for physics, all but one of my papers have been relatively easy.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by carldaman)
You'll be cool-it'll be easy. Just smile and be glad you don't have five hours of exams tommorow. And another two exams after that. Unlike me.
I will be glad of that And you be glad too, last friday I had six hours! So it could be even worse Good luck, it's not as bad as it seems, honest. I survived, with a stiff drink afterwards
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why not get lots of lucizade (sp) and put it all over the floor, so the spot is not visible.
Yes what a fabulous idea. I’ll just go and totally destroy an expensive carpet shall I? :rolleyes:
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
EULALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Sorry, I just had to have a warcry.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes what a fabulous idea. I’ll just go and totally destroy an expensive carpet shall I? :rolleyes:
Oh, it is expensive. Is it insured?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (138)
46.15%
Pro-humanity (161)
53.85%

Watched Threads