The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I really need to start a regular gym/swim cycle as I have let my self go during exam period :frown:
the realisation that i've been revising solidly for two months and have learnt nothing.
Reply 42
I'm turning into a genius.
Reply 43
just finsiehd my first days proper work in 6months and I HATE IT! Gonna go and cry as I've gotta go in all over again tomorrow... and the day after.... *sob*

Also can't find a pink GameCube. Life is pants. :rolleyes:
I can't wait till this summer. I can't wait till these insipid exams are over and I can stop stressing. But what happens if I get a B? My parents are going to flip. 19th of August isn't going to be fun.
Reply 45
Bhaal85
I'm turning into a genius.

share your discoveries!
Reply 46
I'm thinking how great it is that I have 3 days till my next exam and only 5 exams left! HURRAH! I'm also thinking that I'm not going to tell my family and most of my friend's my grades :rolleyes:
Reply 47
rednirt
just finsiehd my first days proper work in 6months and I HATE IT! Gonna go and cry as I've gotta go in all over again tomorrow... and the day after.... *sob*

Also can't find a pink GameCube. Life is pants. :rolleyes:

But there must be a pink gamecube! You've given me a great idea for something to buy myself...
Reply 48
Why do you wake up on some days and just want to go back to sleep? Seriously, not just, 'I'm tired'. Just... not today.
Reply 49
Bleh.. ignore that. I've just got post-exam depression (why?).
Reply 50
Fuck fuck fuck hate hate hate die die die kill sick of this shit ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH

thats whats on my mind
Reply 51
im thinking...
why am I not revising, why has my NASS ticket not come through yet. I dont understand why even though im eating less, im putting on weight. why can't exams be over, will my glastonbury ticket ever come through and wondering what to do till big brother is on
wow the sunset is fantastically beautiful! why am i staring at a computer screen?
Reply 53
I'm thinking the usual thought of many students in the exam period: Eeep, I know nothing and I'm going to fail and miss my uni place. But I really want my uni place, so why am I here instead of revising? Because I am a fool..

Also.. mixed messages from people suck. I will also never understand some people, especially when they're online.

And for the token frivolous thought: I wonder if I should have my hair cut like Jennifer Aniston, or Sienna whats-it who's Jude Law's girlfriend And I wonder if I should dye it brown.. I feel a bit like being a mysterious brunette.
Reply 54
I'm pondering why Mr Universe *always* seems to be from Earth.
Reply 55
A fringe would suit you.
Reply 56
Mind is empty.
Reply 57
Whatever happened to Captain Planet, he's a hero, gonna make pollution down to zero, etc?
Reply 58
Yesterday night I had my wondow opwn and the lioght on without thinking, so this huge moth flew in, so I closed the window but the moth kept flying round and hitting the ceiling, so I tried to hit it but failed, then decided to turn the light off, then on, and found it had landed on the wall. When I tirned it off and on again it was further down, and I did it again and it completely fell off, so I thought it would be funny to get it flying then turn my strobe light on.

So this moth was flying insanely, like doing nosedives and flying into stuff, then it landed and didn't move for ages on some trousers, so I put a yoghurt pot on top of it. What a fool! cos there was still yoghurt in it. So I got a rare yoghurt and moth stain on my new jeans.

That was my adventure.
Reply 59
blissy
A fringe would suit you.

I'm glad to hear someone else say so :biggrin: Makes me feel a bit better about taking the risk. Only problem is that I have thick, wavy hair and I'd have to go for a longish one or else I'd look like Krusty the Clown!

Latest

Trending

Trending