ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    *Stares at Mysticmin's avatar*
    #Jeepers creepers where did you get those eyes from......#
    oh my eyes start glowing when I get mad...<shrugs>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    There is an uncanny resemblence to your avatar and real picture, is it a carricature type thingy, (see now why I need a dictionary). Oxford is far superior, its a bigger dictionary, and logic dictates that it must have more words and letters.

ReputationRep:
    why are you mad *in quivering voice*?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    why are you mad *in quivering voice*?
    Maybe she forgot to take her medication?

ReputationRep:
    why do tutors put a long and totally irrelevant article at the top of your reading list so you spend a day reading it and are still no better off? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    or someone pissed her off with a bad joke

ReputationRep:
    Some people react terribly when they forget to take there valium\crazy pills.

ReputationRep:
    There is an uncanny resemblence to your avatar and real picture, is it a carricature type thingy, (see now why I need a dictionary). Oxford is far superior, its a bigger dictionary, and logic dictates that it must have more words and letters.
    hmmph, my grammar and vocabulary are perfectly fine, after being meticulously manicured with the help of a Collins' dictionary.

Nah, to tell the truth the girl in the picture is starfire, from er...a rather embarassing cartoon series that my lil sis watches and I've gotten addicted to. She can fly, form fireballs in her hand and shoot sparks from her eyes (they cause explosions ).

ReputationRep:
    hmmph, my grammar and vocabulary are perfectly fine, after being meticulously manicured with the help of a Collins' dictionary.

Nah, to tell the truth the girl in the picture is starfire, from er...a rather embarassing cartoon series that my lil sis watches and I've gotten addicted to. She can fly, form fireballs in her hand and shoot sparks from her eyes (they cause explosions ).
    Oh no, not another Dragonball fan. I hope.

ReputationRep:
    Note to self: Must not start shooting fireballs at bhaal

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, not another Dragonball fan. I hope.
    It's not dragonball, yikes would I stoop that low!??!

ReputationRep:
    First person to reply to this gets rep [bored]
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor

Cringe - Teen Titans?

Your sister is in good company - my other half (27 yr old :rolleyes: ) is also a fan - this is why I spend a fair amount of time on the computer

ReputationRep:

hehe, I bet you had to checked each and every word for errors before you submitted it, so's not to appear stupid. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    or someone pissed her off with a bad joke
    You could just be right there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    *Replies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    hi

ReputationRep:
    hehe, I bet you had to checked each and every word for errors before you submitted it, so's not to appear stupid. lol.
    If you calculated the average speed at which I was typing these words, then you would conclude that unless UKL had an integrated spell checker, it would not have been feasible for me to check my spelling and grammar with a collins' dictionary

ReputationRep:
    *Replies.
    dam you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Bhaal got it =P Well done. Although just for the record I could have been nasty and given neg rep

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.