hey fishboy, hows the maths going?
Mysticmin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Cringe - Teen Titans?

Your sister is in good company - my other half (27 yr old :rolleyes: ) is also a fan - this is why I spend a fair amount of time on the computer
Yup

I'm glad someone almost a decade older than me likes it too! I feel less silly
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Mysticmin)
hey fishboy, hows the maths going?
I seem to be finally getting the mechanics sorted, cheers, yourself?
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
I seem to be finally getting the mechanics sorted, cheers, yourself?
Um, it's not going, is the decisive answer, too busy panick swotting for physics.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Um, it's not going, is the decisive answer, too busy panick swotting for physics.
Physics is a piece of pish (jk, bring on the D!). You have it on Monday? Which board/modules?
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Physics is a piece of pish (jk, bring on the D!). You have it on Monday? Which board/modules?
Nah, correction, last year it was a pile of pish I have 4/5 on thurs coming and 6 on the 28th, think I'm making my friends sit in their houses with physics textbooks open, sending me physics vibes
shiny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
{ shiny targets thread for hijacking }
Recusant
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What do superheroes do when their costume needs dry-cleaning, how do they maintain their secret identity?
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shiny)
{ shiny targets thread for hijacking }
You can't hijack it! It's a speak-what's-on-your-mind thread! It is omni-subject (whoops, made that up, bhaal, what's the proper word for it from the oxford dictionary?)
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Recusant)
What do superheroes do when their costume needs dry-cleaning, how do they maintain their secret identity?
Hmm a good one, I think supermans has many spare costumes. He must spend a fortune on clothes, he tears off his suits to reveal his costume everytime someone needs help...
shiny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can hijack anything. My hijacking skills have high variance and zero mean.
shilling
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think I'm a selfish, not very nice sort of person, and it worries me sometimes...and there's no particular reason why this is on my mind just now, but it is. And my friends and family don't even know that I'm really not nice (and horrible, and mean and jealous), because I don't show it....I'm horrible.

Edit: Okay....and on a happier note, umm...should I have a snickers ice-cream or a strawberry yogurt? Oh the dilemma.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
You can't hijack it! It's a speak-what's-on-your-mind thread! It is omni-subject (whoops, made that up, bhaal, what's the proper word for it from the oxford dictionary?)

Unless of course he managed to somehow transform it into a thread in which people discussed things which are not even in the vicinity of their minds.
shiny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Unless of course he managed to somehow transform it into a thread in which people discussed things which are not even in the vicinity of their minds.
Yes like ... woohoo ...

! EURO 2004 and WIMBLEDON !

Woohoo
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shiny)
I can hijack anything. My hijacking skills have high variance and zero mean.
Sweetie, I have a higher variance
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Nah, correction, last year it was a pile of pish I have 4/5 on thurs coming and 6 on the 28th, think I'm making my friends sit in their houses with physics textbooks open, sending me physics vibes
Ooh crikey, LOTS o' physics!
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shiny)
Yes like ... woohoo ...

! EURO 2004 and WIMBLEDON !

Woohoo
that still originated from your mind...
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ooh crikey, LOTS o' physics!
Well three, each number corresponds to a unit. Fancy sitting the synoptic for me?
Mysticmin
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shilling)
I think I'm a selfish, not very nice sort of person, and it worries me sometimes...and there's no particular reason why this is on my mind just now, but it is. And my friends and family don't even know that I'm really not nice (and horrible, and mean and jealous), because I don't show it....I'm horrible.
Hmm, selfishness, I bet I'm more selfish than you. You strike me as a very nice person so I wouldn't say you were horrible and mean. Jealousy affects the best of us, I suffer from it almost every day.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Well three, each number corresponds to a unit. Fancy sitting the synoptic for me?
Yes! I'd totally love to. But I should warn you I haven't been to physics for months and plan on making paper aeroplanes from any synoptic papers placed in front of me.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.96%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (32)
8.49%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (84)
22.28%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (49)
13%
No, nothing has changed (112)
29.71%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.57%

Watched Threads