Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    First person to reply to this gets rep [bored]
    hey fishboy, hows the maths going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Cringe - Teen Titans?

Your sister is in good company - my other half (27 yr old :rolleyes: ) is also a fan - this is why I spend a fair amount of time on the computer
    Yup

I'm glad someone almost a decade older than me likes it too! I feel less silly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    hey fishboy, hows the maths going?
    I seem to be finally getting the mechanics sorted, cheers, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be finally getting the mechanics sorted, cheers, yourself?
    Um, it's not going, is the decisive answer, too busy panick swotting for physics.

ReputationRep:
    Um, it's not going, is the decisive answer, too busy panick swotting for physics.
    Physics is a piece of pish (jk, bring on the D!). You have it on Monday? Which board/modules?

ReputationRep:
    Physics is a piece of pish (jk, bring on the D!). You have it on Monday? Which board/modules?
    Nah, correction, last year it was a pile of pish I have 4/5 on thurs coming and 6 on the 28th, think I'm making my friends sit in their houses with physics textbooks open, sending me physics vibes

ReputationRep:
    { shiny targets thread for hijacking }

ReputationRep:
    What do superheroes do when their costume needs dry-cleaning, how do they maintain their secret identity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    { shiny targets thread for hijacking }
    You can't hijack it! It's a speak-what's-on-your-mind thread! It is omni-subject (whoops, made that up, bhaal, what's the proper word for it from the oxford dictionary?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recusant)
    What do superheroes do when their costume needs dry-cleaning, how do they maintain their secret identity?
    Hmm a good one, I think supermans has many spare costumes. He must spend a fortune on clothes, he tears off his suits to reveal his costume everytime someone needs help...

ReputationRep:
    I can hijack anything. My hijacking skills have high variance and zero mean.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm a selfish, not very nice sort of person, and it worries me sometimes...and there's no particular reason why this is on my mind just now, but it is. And my friends and family don't even know that I'm really not nice (and horrible, and mean and jealous), because I don't show it....I'm horrible.

Edit: Okay....and on a happier note, umm...should I have a snickers ice-cream or a strawberry yogurt? Oh the dilemma.

ReputationRep:
    You can't hijack it! It's a speak-what's-on-your-mind thread! It is omni-subject (whoops, made that up, bhaal, what's the proper word for it from the oxford dictionary?)

Unless of course he managed to somehow transform it into a thread in which people discussed things which are not even in the vicinity of their minds.

ReputationRep:
    Unless of course he managed to somehow transform it into a thread in which people discussed things which are not even in the vicinity of their minds.
    Yes like ... woohoo ...

! EURO 2004 and WIMBLEDON !

Woohoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    I can hijack anything. My hijacking skills have high variance and zero mean.
    Sweetie, I have a higher variance

ReputationRep:
    Nah, correction, last year it was a pile of pish I have 4/5 on thurs coming and 6 on the 28th, think I'm making my friends sit in their houses with physics textbooks open, sending me physics vibes
    Ooh crikey, LOTS o' physics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Yes like ... woohoo ...

! EURO 2004 and WIMBLEDON !

Woohoo
    that still originated from your mind...

ReputationRep:
    Ooh crikey, LOTS o' physics!
    Well three, each number corresponds to a unit. Fancy sitting the synoptic for me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    I think I'm a selfish, not very nice sort of person, and it worries me sometimes...and there's no particular reason why this is on my mind just now, but it is. And my friends and family don't even know that I'm really not nice (and horrible, and mean and jealous), because I don't show it....I'm horrible.
    Hmm, selfishness, I bet I'm more selfish than you. You strike me as a very nice person so I wouldn't say you were horrible and mean. Jealousy affects the best of us, I suffer from it almost every day.

ReputationRep:
    Well three, each number corresponds to a unit. Fancy sitting the synoptic for me?
    Yes! I'd totally love to. But I should warn you I haven't been to physics for months and plan on making paper aeroplanes from any synoptic papers placed in front of me.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.