The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
shiny
That was a thread stopper :biggrin:

SWOYM *never* stops!

You see, I nicked this from another messageboard, and on that messageboard, whenever SWOYM gets to 2000 posts they close it and make a new one, increasing the numerals in the thread titles each time. At the moment they're on CVI.
Reply 161
Jet?
Reply 162
Well ... ?
My mind is saying, where are you Shane Filan, why arent u wiv me?
Mysticmin
Ooh I'm so glad someone's worried about P4, and not too stressed about P2. P2's really not that bad, it's like a gentle stroll in the park compared to P5. Yup, P5's the real killer, I hope the integration they give me this year is nice or I'm doomed. Good thing the grade doesn't count.

Haven't done many past papers either for f maths, wonder if anyone else has done more than about 3...

You said, exam results day is the 19th August. BUT my friends told me it was 12th August (for A'Level), and i am mortified! I'm on holiday then, and my uni place is soooo far away lol..

Can anyone confirm the exam results day> THATS ON MY MIND>

Also, why do i fall in love men who are currently (wishin and hopin to change) unattainable... lol
Reply 165
Should be 19th. It's always the second to last Thursday in August ... I think?
shiny
Well ... ?

Sorry, yes Jet. Great album :smile: Went off to shower, dad wanted the computer. Why aren't you out boozing?! Friday Night, may week, no exams?
shiny
Should be 19th. It's always the second to last Thursday in August ... I think?

God i hope so, is there anywhere i can find out?
Specialheffa
You said, exam results day is the 19th August. BUT my friends told me it was 12th August (for A'Level), and i am mortified! I'm on holiday then, and my uni place is soooo far away lol..

Can anyone confirm the exam results day> THATS ON MY MIND>

Also, why do i fall in love men who are currently (wishin and hopin to change) unattainable... lol

That's what makes them so attractive, you find they lose their appeal once they start to show interest...
fishpaste
SWOYM *never* stops!

You see, I nicked this from another messageboard, and on that messageboard, whenever SWOYM gets to 2000 posts they close it and make a new one, increasing the numerals in the thread titles each time. At the moment they're on CVI.

genius! A real genius, not an average-joe genius :biggrin:
Reply 170
Mysticmin
Sorry, yes Jet. Great album :smile: Went off to shower, dad wanted the computer. Why aren't you out boozing?! Friday Night, may week, no exams?

Laterz. We're having a Quake deathmatch thing later.
Mysticmin
That's what makes them so attractive, you find they lose their appeal once they start to show interest...

God no, he showing interest. its the next step he's afraid of i think.. (well extremly awkward situation lol)..

Can i ask, who told you it was the 19th of August (exam results), im praying for it!
Specialheffa
God no, he showing interest. its the next step he's afraid of i think.. (well extremly awkward situation lol)..

Can i ask, who told you it was the 19th of August (exam results), im praying for it!

Everyone :smile: It's usually on a thursday.
shiny
Laterz. We're having a Quake deathmatch thing later.

Que?!?! :confused: Is that a video game?
Reply 174
Specialheffa
God i hope so, is there anywhere i can find out?

Def 19. Just looked it up on AQA site.
Mysticmin
Everyone :smile: It's usually on a thursday.

I wish it is.. my idiots in school (including maths teacher), said it's the second thursday, which is 12th.. But me in spain SOB!!

Is there anywhere i can confirm it?

Thanks hon.
Reply 176
Mysticmin
Que?!?! :confused: Is that a video game?

Yep and I'm crap at it.
shiny
Def 19. Just looked it up on AQA site.

I LOVE YOU!!! loll.. you've made a girl so happy!!! MWWAHH :biggrin:
Specialheffa

Good luck with him. You'll find shiny's title is the concise thought of most women on men.
shiny
Yep and I'm crap at it.

That is very engineer like! I thought may week was full of fancy balls and gigs and flowing booze? how did quake get a part in it? :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending