meerkats and otters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Goldfish,short memory span!!
    Sorry to shatter your illusions, thats a myth :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godthebuilder)
    wats urs
    I quite like capibaru, they are amazing animals.

ReputationRep:
    gecco

closely followed by snakes, bears and sloths

ReputationRep:
    Eagles

Beaver then Chinchilla.

ReputationRep:
    I saw the cutest baby Koalas on that show The Crocodile Hunter last night. They're my favs now, along with whales.

When i was in the Sydney zoo i saw some baby Koalas, i was also given the option to be able to hug one of them! It cost £5 though so i decided against it, don't worry i'm sure i bought something worthwhile like many cans of coke...money well spend i'd say! Anyway, they're boring animals, sleep 23 hours a day. I caught them at their most active period of the day, jumping from one tree to another in search of more food and the branch that it most comfertable to sleep on. Those wild guys, they better be careful not to kill themselves, one misjudged a jump and nearly did, actually....i think i was the only one who found that funny.

Whales are just fat and scary. Not as bad as jellyfish *goes cold and shudders*

ReputationRep:
    leopard

ReputationRep:
    Dogs..

Tess loves you already then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    When i was in the Sydney zoo i saw some baby Koalas, i was also given the option to be able to hug one of them! It cost £5 though so i decided against it, don't worry i'm sure i bought something worthwhile like many cans of coke...money well spend i'd say! Anyway, they're boring animals, sleep 23 hours a day. I caught them at their most active period of the day, jumping from one tree to another in search of more food and the branch that it most comfertable to sleep on. Those wild guys, they better be careful not to kill themselves, one misjudged a jump and nearly did, actually....i think i was the only one who found that funny.

Whales are just fat and scary. Not as bad as jellyfish *goes cold and shudders*
    I'd pay 5 pounds to hug a koala! Although an Australian once told me that it's a joke to watch foreigners pet the koalas. I guess they're really mean or something.

Whales are just magical Like um...the whale in Finding Nemo and they have those beautiful songs too.

You shouldn't watch finding nemo and take LSD - there were no magical songs.

Koalas are very violent, this is why i didn't wish to hug the ickle buggers!

All sea animals scare me. I've had traumatic experiences!

ReputationRep:
    ligers (lion/tiger)
    monkeys

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.