Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hia, i would like some help for my ICT homework please. I was going to post it on the accademic section but i think that hopefully i should get more replies for it here. All i would like you to do id state a Web adress that you have visited and found annoying AND state WHY you find it annoying.

Thank You

xxmittowxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittow)
    Hia, i would like some help for my ICT homework please. I was going to post it on the accademic section but i think that hopefully i should get more replies for it here. All i would like you to do id state a Web adress that you have visited and found annoying AND state WHY you find it annoying.

Thank You

xxmittowxx
    See http://www.uk-learning.net/t46294.html

That's got some websites on and why they're poor

ReputationRep:

Thank You

xxmittowxx
    This one http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...253#post799253

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    This one http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...253#post799253
    Also UK Learning, because of the server busy messages :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    Also UK Learning, because of the server busy messages :mad:
    Thanks! And BoyGenius, your very funny!

ReputationRep:
    www.girland.com

Because it is full of loads of little girls asking if they can be pregnant from giving their boyfriends blow jobs (I know it isn't very appropriate for h/w
    sorry

ReputationRep:

Thank You

xxmittowxx
    have a flick through my signiture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    have a flick through my signiture
    thanks! any more please?

ReputationRep:
    thanks! any more please?
    hia
    this might help

-big images
    -pop ups
    -really slow
    -dull
    -too bright
    -pictures or animations dominating the screen

thanks

ReputationRep:
    www.luton.ac.uk

www.wolverhampton.ac.uk

These two sites really annoy becuase they are breaking so many EU accessibility laws and from October these university sites will be breaking the law. Pixelfiary had a good one I think it was disabilitywatch.org.

ReputationRep:
    hia
    this might help

-big images
    -pop ups
    -really slow
    -dull
    -too bright
    -pictures or animations dominating the screen

thanks
    Not very accessible, not intuitive to use, hard to find content, bad colour scheme, irrelevant info, too many ads

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.