The Student Room Group

Are girls worth it

Like I can't put up with girls on there periods its always trouble I feel like to stay single forever
Girls are only worth the NSA treatment. Anything more and you'll get a very poor return on investment.
Reply 2
What's nsa
Original post by Anonymous
Like I can't put up with girls on there periods its always trouble I feel like to stay single forever

Beginning to think the same as you dude haha. All they do is cause heartbreak... One moment they are telling you such intimate stuff, the next they are ignoring you. Makes you want to give up and turn gay. But nevertheless I power on :smile: Don't give up mate.
Then stay single forever
More girls for me :teehee:
You must have a really high sex drive then OP
I'm worth it.

Thanks B.

You'll be fine. Would you rather have a period? And I am the same off my period so :lol:
Reply 6
i must be one of the few girls that doesn't PMS
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7

I can't put up with your spelling :hand:

Their*
The trick is to remember the mantra

ALL girls are after cars and money, mostly money.

Then behave accordingly. All of your thinking about any girl should take into account this guiding principle. It explains all their behaviours.
Original post by Awesome Genius
The trick is to remember the mantra

Then behave accordingly. All of your thinking about any girl should take into account this guiding principle. It explains all their behaviours.

I'm definitely not after cars or money mate :s-smilie: I just want the guy to be romantic and loving xD

Don't say that you won't stay single forever, because not all girls get seriously moody or really bad on there periods. Every girl is different and yeah I get that you may have had bad experiences in the past due to this but just wait and the right girl will come to you. But you also can't be so picky on girls because as a boyfriend you are also try your best to comfort us. OP if you want PM me for more advice.
Some are, some aren't.
Original post by Awesome Genius

That's an overstatement, don't you think?

But I'd be lying if I said I am not after the Tesla P85D. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending