The Student Room Group

ISTD UCAS Points

I'm trying to complete my UCAS forms as I want to apply for a degree course at vocational dance colleges, therefore I want to make sure that my grades from my ISTD dance exams are on there for UCAS points. I have taken my grade 6 and intermediate exams in modern, tap and ballet so have got quite a few points but don't know how to put them in.
I've looked on the ISTD website, but does anyone know what type of qualification you put it down as because I can't seem to find that information.
Thanks
Original post by millie_collyer
I'm trying to complete my UCAS forms as I want to apply for a degree course at vocational dance colleges, therefore I want to make sure that my grades from my ISTD dance exams are on there for UCAS points. I have taken my grade 6 and intermediate exams in modern, tap and ballet so have got quite a few points but don't know how to put them in.
I've looked on the ISTD website, but does anyone know what type of qualification you put it down as because I can't seem to find that information.
Thanks

There's a section for 'other' qualifications at the bottom of the drop down menu, iirc. Type them in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending