The Student Room Group

I want to !&*%

How do you get a guy who you don't see anymore to sleep with you? We text and interact on social media. We've slept together before but last time he tried to bang me I had a boyfriend so we didn't.

I'm thinking of upping my snapchat game because all I can think about is ******* him and I don't know how to orchestrate this. We left uni so don't bump into each other anymore! But I get so aroused thinking about it and thinking about how I'll slide onto him and f him so hard, I had to start using my toys because I get so frustrated wanting him.

What could a girl say or do to you to make you REALLY want her?

Mods: please keep anon or delete!
Depends what he wants.
Original post by Anonymous
How do you get a guy who you don't see anymore to sleep with you? We text and interact on social media. We've slept together before but last time he tried to bang me I had a boyfriend so we didn't.

I'm thinking of upping my snapchat game because all I can think about is ******* him and I don't know how to orchestrate this. We left uni so don't bump into each other anymore! But I get so aroused thinking about it and thinking about how I'll slide onto him and f him so hard, I had to start using my toys because I get so frustrated wanting him.

telling him this should do the trick tbh
Reply 3
message him "i still think of the fun we had together"

nothing wrong with being upfront, infact it turns us guy on even more
Netflix and chill? Then make this face :sexface:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Netflix and chill? Then make this face :sexface:

:lol:
Original post by picklescamp
telling him this should do the trick tbh

Original post by ice_man
message him "i still think of the fun we had together"

nothing wrong with being upfront, infact it turns us guy on even more

+1

Would work for me.
he's a bloke... be quite blunt and if he wants to he shall be there!

How about "Want to come over and **** me later?".

That should do the trick.
You sound like a guy pretending to be a girl :holmes:
I think you're a guy from how you wrote this just because women aren't this completely clueless about their own sexual agency

If a guy has even the smallest attraction this will tend to be easy, if he isn't going for it he probably doesn't think you're that attractive sorry. I wouldn't go acting super desperate and throwing yourself at him either, have some dignity. If he gives you no signs, that's the only sign you need

Spoiler

The 'direct' approach. Worked on me.
I want to exclamation mark, ampersand, asterisk, percentage sign, as well.
Well, did the two of you part on good terms? If he doesn't like you anymore, then it might be hard to convince him to sleep with you. I'm going to assume that you guys just drifted apart and it's awkward to talk to him now because it's been so long.

I would say that the first thing you should do is contact him and ask how he's doing, and maybe whether he's seeing anyone. If he's not seeing anyone, then you should look for an excuse to go where he is. Perhaps a play, an exhibit at an art museum, a job interview, etc. Then, you could mention that you're in town and you'd like to catch up with him over lunch.

If he accepts the invitation to lunch, then you should probably wear something nice, maybe get a haircut and try to look presentable and attractive (but nothing too formal or over the top). While you're having lunch, you could mention that you've been missing him, and mention that you were wondering if he would be interested in getting back together.

After you've been going out for a while, I'm sure the relationship would become physical over the natural course of time. There's really no point in rushing things, because you'll just scare the guy away if you seem too needy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TorpidPhil
+1

Would work for me.

Am i the only one who keeps wondering what is that in this guys avatar but never really have the guts to ask?
:gasp::gasp:
... I get so frustrated

pm me, i'll sort you out
Reply 16
Original post by Skeptique
Am i the only one who keeps wondering what is that in this guys avatar but never really have the guts to ask?
:gasp::gasp:

Silver tongue in a mouth. I keep wondering why it's that, but hey ho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Silver tongue in a mouth. I keep wondering why it's that, but hey ho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh i get it now, ( on my screen it looked a lot less wholesome)
Reply 18
Original post by Skeptique
Oh i get it now, ( on my screen it looked a lot less wholesome)

It took me a while too:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending