I just love them so much!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My favourite type of cat is a dog.
My favourite type of cat is a rabbit.
I know, i love them so much and i cannot get over how cute they are
I love cats too. Everytime I see one on the street, I'd always try to stroke it
Reply 5
I love cats. I have four :smile: 2 are nearly 10 years old and the other 2 are 6 months old. One of my other cats died last year at 17 years old. Still miss him :frown:

I love all animals and I had a Yorkie as well as cats but he died this year. A lot people seem to think cats are distant and have zero personality but all 4 of mine are very clingy, affectionate and tbh, more loud and bouncy than my dog ever was lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I love cats, I don't have any :frown: The scottish fold, spyhinx or British short hair are my faves. I just want to nom them all :frown:
Reply 7
Am i the only one who doesn't like cats? I can appreciate their cuteness (some of them) but i would never touch them ever. Uggh. Gives me the creeps :sigh: I think i have catphobia...or petphobia. I know..that's not a word but i reaallly hate pets
(edited 8 years ago)
omg my cat just curled up on my bed in a little ball, i love when he does that :redface: he is so cute
I like it when cats headbutt you, and when they sit with their front paws tucked under their body with their necks hunched and their fat little heads hunched in. Look like they're laying eggs ffs.
Reply 10
The only reason I find cats cute is after watching Shrek.
Anyone remember Puss in boots :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Furbabies! <3
I don't like any animals apart from maybe cats xD
Original post by Wilfred Little
I like it when cats headbutt you, and when they sit with their front paws tucked under their body with their necks hunched and their fat little heads hunched in. Look like they're laying eggs ffs.

like big furry chickens that can purrrr xD
Original post by emilyrose9721
I really love cats!!
Who else does?
What's your favourite type of cat?
Do you have any cats?
I just love them so much!!

they're purposefully created cute just like human babies, so they can manipulate humans to care for them :smile:
I don't think anyone minds being manipulated by them though lol!
I do like pussy :teehee:

(Back to my self imposed tsr exile I go :getmecoat:)
Norwegian forest cat
Bengal
Egyptian Mao
- Favourite cats

Cats are amazing!!:smile:
My theory is that humans have steered cats to evolve into something cuter and cuter through selective ownership and breeding. In the future we will find cats so cute, we will be able to do nothing but dote on them all day and they will, without even trying, become our supreme rulers. Playing the long game.
Big eyes, big foreheads (like babies) = cute. :h:
I don't like cats. Love dogs though <333

Quick Reply

Latest