Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen any threads on Chemistry and was just wondering whether any one else thought Paper 3B was unbelievably difficult today?

ReputationRep:
    yeah 3b was difficult- i think everyone found that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mubinchoudhury)
    I haven't seen any threads on Chemistry and was just wondering whether any one else thought Paper 3B was unbelievably difficult today?
    yeah it wasnt the best paper u could get... how did u find paper1 and paper 2??..
    what did u write on the 2nd electron affinity of nitrogen(the equation)...

ReputationRep:
    n- + e- ------> n2-

I posted it on the other thread too, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Paper 1 and 2 were fine.....
    Paper 3 was pretty hard....

For the question with the heat of neutralisation of NAHCO3....

5 grams was added to 50 cm3 of acid..... when calculating the mass.... do we take it as 50g..( density =1g/cm3) .. or 55?..(50 +5g of NAHCO3)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hash)
    n- + e- ------> n2-

I posted it on the other thread too, lol.
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx... but the thing is i included the gas az well N-(g) + e- gives N2-(g)

that was so hard...that 3b paper was a mother ****er. sorry but i found that beyond my capabilities it was like rocket science. i didnt prepare very well but it doesnt mean i wouldnt have done as bad as i did. i dont think i ggot 50% tbh and thank god other ppl found it difficult i thought i was very very stupid. last question was easy but it was worded retardedly and i hate moles i got half of tehm wrong i think i dont know.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.