The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Postgraduate History Enquiry

I'm currently living in the States and am interested in obtaining a History MA (Early Modern/Medieval/Reformation interest) in the UK. I have primarily been investigating universities in England but have since become interested in St. Andrews. Although the fact the Prince attended is intriguing my real focus is on the quality of programs at St. Andrews. Anybody in the know want to clue me in on the quality of the History Department and interaction between student/professors?
Reply 1
blujazfan
I'm currently living in the States and am interested in obtaining a History MA (Early Modern/Medieval/Reformation interest) in the UK. I have primarily been investigating universities in England but have since become interested in St. Andrews. Although the fact the Prince attended is intriguing my real focus is on the quality of programs at St. Andrews. Anybody in the know want to clue me in on the quality of the History Department and interaction between student/professors?

If you want information on the postgrad aspect your best asking in the postgrad forum. I can give info on the undergrad perspective but thats about it I'm afriad.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
coldroses
If you want information on the postgrad aspect your best asking in the postgrad forum. I can give info on the undergrad perspective but thats about it I'm afriad.

I tried that but thus far nothing profitable...Thanks, tho'...

Latest

Trending

Trending