The Student Room Group

Retired LAPD cop admits on his deathbed to helping Tupac fake his death !

There have been many theories about whether Tupac is alive or dead since his apparent murder in Las Vegas in 1996, there is evidence on both sides about him being dead, and alive.
In recent years and months, Suge knight has openly talked about Tupac being alive, in at least one interview he admits nobody has ever been arrested over the murder because Tupac not dead.

Now, with Suge Knight's health failing and him being held in custody and facing life in jail following the hit and run that injured one man and killed another, and also robbing a woman of her camera, many people are beginning to speak out against what happened to Tupac.

Now, a dying LA police officer, David Myers who is on his deathbed, has spoke out, admitting Tupac paid him £1.5 M to help in faking Pac's death, he want's to speak out as he regrets what he did and wants the world to know that pac wasn't killed as many people are led to believe.
It is believed Suge knight hired around 30 people including medics and several police officers to fake the death, David Myers also says that Pac paid $50,000 just to get a body double in the morgue

Here is a link anyway of the latest article, i.e. LA police officer admitting the fake death of Tupac
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCcQFjABahUKEwj3wbKxzp7IAhXLOxQKHQoHC68&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bet.com%2Fnews%2Fmusic%2F2015%2F09%2F22%2Ftupac-fake-death.html&usg=AFQjCNHWBdUDMrQSf347wO6RC8l73GUkvQ&bvm=bv.103627116,d.d24
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC0QFjACahUKEwj3wbKxzp7IAhXLOxQKHQoHC68&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmetro.co.uk%2F2015%2F09%2F18%2Fcould-tupac-actually-still-be-alive-policeman-claims-he-was-paid-1-5million-to-help-fake-his-death-5398326%2F&usg=AFQjCNEeDqfN9vhh3M7Hn3F6PgVoFaVLPA&bvm=bv.103627116,d.d24

there are a few more articles about this bu I won't upload any more, you can search for yourself

Personally I'm not really a fan of Tupac and don't even listen to his music, it's old material for a start. I don't even usually bother investigating anything about Pac but since seeing this article I thought I would share it with you people. I'm not bothered if he is alive or dead, it makes no difference to me, I just find it interesting and thought I'd share this article
(edited 8 years ago)
Hilarious.
Original post by Happy as punch

Personally I'm not really a fan of Tupac and don't even listen to his music, it's old material for a start.

That makes you sound so ignorant. And that's not even regarding just Tupac so much as it is music as a whole.

Were you being serious? Or do you only listen to music on the day that it gets released?
Reply 3
So ... Tupac pays a cop $1.5mil to fake the death, another $50thou for a body that looks like him and swears everyone to secrecy, instead of just retiring from the music scene?

It's a tad bit overkill but genious in its execution:clap2:
Original post by CCC75
So ... Tupac pays a cop $1.5mil to fake the death, another $50thou for a body that looks like him and swears everyone to secrecy, instead of just retiring from the music scene?

It's a tad bit overkill but genious in its execution:clap2:

Not sure but I heard he risked going back to jail though I'm not sure why but I guess it must have been serious if it was one of the factors to why he faked his death.
Maybe their are other reasons, I don't know.

Or maybe he is dead, who knows ?
Reply 5
Not sure but I heard he risked going back to jail though I'm not sure why but I guess it must have been serious if it was one of the factors to why he faked his death.
Maybe their are other reasons, I don't know.

Or maybe he is dead, who knows ?

He's spent a longer sentence in broke obscurity than any court sentence, if the rumours are true.

Say he was up for serious assault or murder, the case would have gone ahead posthumously to enable the victim to be compensated from his estate. So maybe he miscalculated the seriousness of whatever he was up against and spent a lot of money to hide unnecessarily? That's hilarious. I am actually laughing at the thought of it.
Original post by Drunk Punx
That makes you sound so ignorant. And that's not even regarding just Tupac so much as it is music as a whole.

Were you being serious? Or do you only listen to music on the day that it gets released?

I'll be watching out for you on Halloween. I don't want you pelting me with eggs. I was injured last year by kids throwing eggs at me.

Regarding music, if I really like the songs then its not rare to find me several weeks later listening to said material.
Last week I was listening to girls ain't loyal by Chris brown and lil Wayne , that song must be several months old by now
Reply 7
He died September 13th 1996.
Deal with it.
Original post by CCC75
He's spent a longer sentence in broke obscurity than any court sentence, if the rumours are true.

Say he was up for serious assault or murder, the case would have gone ahead posthumously to enable the victim to be compensated from his estate. So maybe he miscalculated the seriousness of whatever he was up against and spent a lot of money to hide unnecessarily? That's hilarious. I am actually laughing at the thought of it.

I honestly don't care if tupac is dead or alive, as I said earlier I just find this interesting
Personally I believe tupac did fake his death and that he is still alive.

Regardless , I don't care either way.
End of story.

Night , and sweet dreams
Suge was (more than likely) involved because Death Row owed Pac a tonne of money in royalties as he was about to leave as his three album deal was done. There is really nothing more to it.

The Biggie & Tupac documentary is superb and has a lot of info in it.

He's dead guys, just accept it and move on.
Original post by Windies
Deal with it.

Someone will be telling me that Elvis is alive next!
Original post by Windies
Deal with it.

READ ABOVE !!!!!
And deal with what ? Tupac may have died and I couldn't give a crap and never will.

I am not bothered about tupac, I do not like tupac or his music, I only posted this thread because this new source of information about a dying LAPD officer confession about helping tupac fake his death seemed interesting and so I thought I'd share it with you lot

I honeatly don't give a crap about pac, dead or alive
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Wilfred Little
Suge was (more than likely) involved because Death Row owed Pac a tonne of money in royalties as he was about to leave as his three album deal was done. There is really nothing more to it.

The Biggie & Tupac documentary is superb and has a lot of info in it.

He's dead guys, just accept it and move on.

Read above

I Never liked tupac so if he is dead then so what, I dont give a flying hoot

I have nothing to move on about regarding tupac. I just don't give a **** about him
Read above

I have nothing to move on about regarding tupac. I just don't give a **** about him

You cared enough to post a thread and I'm not reading anything, I was big on this before the 7 years were up, there is no 'if' about it he is dead, your links will be b/s
Reply 14
Read above

:rofl: Me thinks thou doth protest too much!
I'll be watching out for you on Halloween. I don't want you pelting me with eggs. I was injured last year by kids throwing eggs at me.

Regarding music, if I really like the songs then its not rare to find me several weeks later listening to said material.
Last week I was listening to girls ain't loyal by Chris brown and lil Wayne , that song must be several months old by now

Girls Ain't Loyal :rofl:

That must be the radio edit :rofl:
Reply 16
What I don't get is why this is in the Advice on everyday issues thread
Reply 17
Original post by Pride
What I don't get is why this is in the Advice on everyday issues thread

I'm crying! 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending