Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Boobs, bums or legs? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OK no nonsense. I don't want to hear that personality is the most important aspect of a laydee. Gentlemen, this is the ultimate survey, boobs, bums or legs? And if none of the above...what attracts you to a woman physically? Prove me right please, having a huge debate with my lady friends.

Thank u xxx

ReputationRep:
    boobs

a poll would be better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-blay)
    OK no nonsense. I don't want to hear that personality is the most important aspect of a laydee. Gentlemen, this is the ultimate survey, boobs, bums or legs? And if none of the above...what attracts you to a woman physically? Prove me right please, having a huge debate with my lady friends.

Thank u xxx
    I am a girl so I can't aswer for myself but I know that my bf is a boobs guy.

ReputationRep:
    realised this when it was too late, and also am a beginner.

ReputationRep:
    face, comes first everytime

ReputationRep:
    I hate girls with huge arses.....or who are liturally top heavy, just looks odd

ReputationRep:
    I think it's face, bum, boobs, other attributes.

ReputationRep:
    When you say face, do u mean sexy looking or just conventional pretty?

ReputationRep:
    I never really split the facial characteristics. It just gets assessed as a face.

ReputationRep:
    Bum/legs are easily the most important Id say, guys will rarely admit this in real life though, as most girls who ask them dont have nice bums/legs

ReputationRep:
    I think that it would have to be bum, then legs. They're the best indicators if you want to know if the girl's fit.
    If the bum has a good shape, the rest of the body does.

As for boobs, I'd go for quality over quantity any day. Plus, I don't find boobs that attractive if the rest isn't good.

It's all about all a girl's body features making a harmonious whole. Some girls are skinny and have crap bodies and then again, some girls have the hottest bodies and are a bit chubby.

ReputationRep:
    When you say face, do u mean sexy looking or just conventional pretty?
    interesting you should say that, i had a big chat with a friend about this the other day. i try and look for a mixture of both, which isnt too common

ReputationRep:

Thank u xxx
    I quite like the face actually, especially the eyes, they really do tell a lot about a person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leeroy)
    interesting you should say that, i had a big chat with a friend about this the other day. i try and look for a mixture of both, which isnt too common
    Inccidently im both pretty and sexy looking. Mwahahaha only messing. So looks like its bums mainly. Interesting. Apparently short hair on women is a turn off for some blokes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I quite like the face actually, especially the eyes, they really do tell a lot about a person.
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    Inccidently im both pretty and sexy looking. Mwahahaha only messing. So looks like its bums mainly. Interesting. Apparently short hair on women is a turn off for some blokes?
    Yea a lot of guys prefer long hair. It seems more feminine. I'm not totally against short hair on girls but very rarely do girls seem attractive to me with short hair and if they do, it's because they're bloody cute.

Hey if you want to know what you need to look like to pull a guy, you can always say you're easy. That works.

if it was just the body i was analysing.... then the legs would win EASY

i don't know what is it, but its the chemicals in the head which make me go crazy when i see a girl with a nice pair of legs

ReputationRep:
    I like girls with ginger hair personally. If you want us to rate you, show us a pic.

ReputationRep:

Thank u xxx
    The pussy, to be brutally honest.

ReputationRep:
    Face!

she's gotta be pretty...

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.