This discussion is closed.
Kim-blay
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
OK no nonsense. I don't want to hear that personality is the most important aspect of a laydee. Gentlemen, this is the ultimate survey, boobs, bums or legs? And if none of the above...what attracts you to a woman physically? Prove me right please, having a huge debate with my lady friends.

Thank u xxx
hihihihi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
boobs

a poll would be better?
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kim-blay)
OK no nonsense. I don't want to hear that personality is the most important aspect of a laydee. Gentlemen, this is the ultimate survey, boobs, bums or legs? And if none of the above...what attracts you to a woman physically? Prove me right please, having a huge debate with my lady friends.

Thank u xxx
I am a girl so I can't aswer for myself but I know that my bf is a boobs guy.
Kim-blay
realised this when it was too late, and also am a beginner.
Leeroy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
face, comes first everytime
Charters
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I hate girls with huge arses.....or who are liturally top heavy, just looks odd
[email protected]
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think it's face, bum, boobs, other attributes.
Kim-blay
When you say face, do u mean sexy looking or just conventional pretty?
[email protected]
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I never really split the facial characteristics. It just gets assessed as a face.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Bum/legs are easily the most important Id say, guys will rarely admit this in real life though, as most girls who ask them dont have nice bums/legs
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think that it would have to be bum, then legs. They're the best indicators if you want to know if the girl's fit.
If the bum has a good shape, the rest of the body does.

As for boobs, I'd go for quality over quantity any day. Plus, I don't find boobs that attractive if the rest isn't good.

It's all about all a girl's body features making a harmonious whole. Some girls are skinny and have crap bodies and then again, some girls have the hottest bodies and are a bit chubby.
Leeroy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
When you say face, do u mean sexy looking or just conventional pretty?
interesting you should say that, i had a big chat with a friend about this the other day. i try and look for a mixture of both, which isnt too common
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Thank u xxx
I quite like the face actually, especially the eyes, they really do tell a lot about a person.
Kim-blay
(Original post by Leeroy)
interesting you should say that, i had a big chat with a friend about this the other day. i try and look for a mixture of both, which isnt too common
Inccidently im both pretty and sexy looking. Mwahahaha only messing. So looks like its bums mainly. Interesting. Apparently short hair on women is a turn off for some blokes?
Leeroy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I quite like the face actually, especially the eyes, they really do tell a lot about a person.
agreed
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Inccidently im both pretty and sexy looking. Mwahahaha only messing. So looks like its bums mainly. Interesting. Apparently short hair on women is a turn off for some blokes?
Yea a lot of guys prefer long hair. It seems more feminine. I'm not totally against short hair on girls but very rarely do girls seem attractive to me with short hair and if they do, it's because they're bloody cute.

Hey if you want to know what you need to look like to pull a guy, you can always say you're easy. That works.
DazYa911
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
if it was just the body i was analysing.... then the legs would win EASY

i don't know what is it, but its the chemicals in the head which make me go crazy when i see a girl with a nice pair of legs
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I like girls with ginger hair personally. If you want us to rate you, show us a pic.
Cretin
Report 15 years ago

Thank u xxx
The pussy, to be brutally honest.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Face!

she's gotta be pretty...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (28)
7.95%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (30)
8.52%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (76)
21.59%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (44)
12.5%
No, nothing has changed (109)
30.97%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (65)
18.47%

Watched Threads