Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-blay)
    i have to agree the photos did intrigue me also...
    Maybe we'll get an explanation...

ReputationRep:
    Mc who?

Im not down with this youth culture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Wow, it works. I call you a minger and you're thanking me... lol
    Just kidding, you're definetely cute. Any other photos?
    yeh i got loads, but i'm not posting any more

ReputationRep:
    Personnally I think you look like a fun loving chap. I'm surprised that you sound so troubled in some of your messages.

And what's with all those photos on your wall?
    Oh, the entire back wall is covered with family photos, which was my sister's doing.

ReputationRep:
    Are Busted old now? Im 18 and i feel so out of touch. Oh well to be fair, its not sumthing im going to lose sleep about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    yeh i got loads, but i'm not posting any more
    Can you send one (or two or three) to me? Maybe I'll send you a photo without any crappy sunglasses...

ReputationRep:
    Right! Had a look through the picture thread got these nice ones (will be enough for now), just waiting for them to print at the moment so I can christen them later.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I think a balance is sweet. I don't seem to like the really pretty, the classic totally perfect beautiful girl because that is not original and does not appeal to me. Indeed this nearly always leads to a terrible personality and arrogance. Not too big breasts because it will look odd not to small breasts because you might look slightly male. A shapely peach indicates self discipline and health in exercising, a skinny one is unattractive. Some meat on there is nice but obviously there's a limit Then again I think it's emphasised too much, like the size of our organs but some are more critical than others. As long as the girl is looking nice perhaps a bit evil/mysterious and is primarily INTELLIGENT! and wise, doesn't revise too much. My 2 cents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    playing hard to get TK?

treat em mean keep em keen
    I'm keen alright! Haha..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cretin)
    Right! Had a look through the picture thread got these nice ones (will be enough for now), just waiting for them to print at the moment so I can christen them later.
    Strawberry kiss is the only 'attractive' one there

ReputationRep:
    Can you send one (or two or three) to me? Maybe I'll send you a photo without any crappy sunglasses...
    yeah, i might do another time. i got an resit tomorrow mornin . if you've got msn then add me and i'l send you them some other time - i'm not on it at the mo. xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm keen alright! Haha..
    Please, Im starting to wretch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    Dougie is the sexy one in Mcfly
    Noooo, the sexy one is Harry the drummer.. ooooooh. I'm much too old to be thinking this, surely it's only ten year olds who are meant to fancy them??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    yeah, i might do another time. i got an resit tomorrow mornin . if you've got msn then add me and i'l send you them some other time - i'm not on it at the mo. xxx
    Will do so... Good luck with the damn resit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Noooo, the sexy one is Harry the drummer.. ooooooh. I'm much too old to be thinking this, surely it's only ten year olds who are meant to fancy them??
    Dont be silly, no drummers can be sexy, only guitarists.

ReputationRep:
    Will do so... Good luck with the damn resit.
    thanks i'm not tired though i gotta be there for 8.30!!!!!!!!!!! i think i'll stay on ukl for a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Please, Im starting to wretch.
    don't look then oh, and i'm mortified that you don't find me attractive.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LIAR! What abour Travis?! Or that bloke in the band round the corner... hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    hey tinykates apparently we are not 'attractive'. Boo hoo.

ReputationRep:
    actually for once i agree. there's something very attractive about a guy playing guitar when he's totally absorbed in it. and guys who are just the lead singer (hmmmm ian from the lostprophets)

lou xxx

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.