The Student Room Group

Room at Crosshall with Vita Student Accommodation Available

Hello, if anyone is still looking for student accommodation there is now a room available at Crosshall with Vita Student Accommodation Liverpool. It is in a great location only minutes away from Lime Street Station and right next to the shopping centre. It is completely furnished with a lavish kitchen area, a three quarter sized bed, a large desk space and an ensuite bathroom at £168 p/w with all bills included.
Please contact me for further information if interested.
Thank you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by iquoime
Hello, if anyone is still looking for student accommodation there is now a room available at Crosshall with Vita Student Accommodation. It is in a great location only minutes away from Lime Street Station and right next to the shopping centre. It is completely furnished with a lavish kitchen area, a three quarter sized bed, a large desk space and an ensuite bathroom at £168 p/w with all bills included.
Please contact me on 07490191666 for further information if interested.
Thank you.

Hi!
I'm still looking for accommodation. I'm an international student and will be attending London College of Fashion in the next 3 weeks. I would love to get more info.
Reply 2
Original post by Anjel113
Hi!
I'm still looking for accommodation. I'm an international student and will be attending London College of Fashion in the next 3 weeks. I would love to get more info.

Hello,

The room available is situated in Liverpool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending