The Student Room Group

Bristol Dentistry Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Still waiting to hear from Bristol, my only hope now (been rejected by Cardiff today, no reply from Bham or Sheffield so rejections from them too). Anyone heard anything? I phoned earlier and they said they were still giving out offers but does anyone know until when?
Original post by megaaan12
Still waiting to hear from Bristol, my only hope now (been rejected by Cardiff today, no reply from Bham or Sheffield so rejections from them too). Anyone heard anything? I phoned earlier and they said they were still giving out offers but does anyone know until when?

Someone did they they're giving out more interviews after their first round of interviews so fingers crossed you'll hear after this round of interviews. Don't give up hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ishtiaq Ali
Someone did they they're giving out more interviews after their first round of interviews so fingers crossed you'll hear after this round of interviews. Don't give up hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Just gutted really :frown:
Reply 23
Hi If you had an information at Bristol, how was it?:smile:
Original post by megaaan12

I looked online their last batch of interviews is in march i think the 2nd and 9th and that's it. So hopefully we hear from them soon! :s-smilie:
Anyone know when last interview invites are going out? Hope they don't give a weeks notice because I live quite far away :/ Kinda relying on Bristol now as I think I screwed up my Newcastle interview and I've basically been rejected by Sheffield.
Original post by fangbandit
Anyone know when last interview invites are going out? Hope they don't give a weeks notice because I live quite far away :/ Kinda relying on Bristol now as I think I screwed up my Newcastle interview and I've basically been rejected by Sheffield.

I don't know, but i'm relying on Bristol now too (rejected after interview by cardiff and before for sheffield and birmingham probs). If you hear anything keep us updated? :smile:
Anyone else still not heard? :frown:
Rejection yay!
Original post by fibartlett
Rejection yay!

I'm sorry to hear that :frown: did you just get an email?
Rejection yay!

Make sure to contact admissions, they might be able to give you feedback on your application
Rejected too :frown: not going to uni this year then
l;
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by RedDevils1997
Has anyone heard back from Bristol post interview?

Nope...what did they tell you in the talk b4 the interview?, they defo didn't say within 2 weeks to our group(10th Feb 11:30pm)...most likely mid march
Original post by GS98
Nope...what did they tell you in the talk b4 the interview?, they defo didn't say within 2 weeks to our group(10th Feb 11:30pm)...most likely mid march

no on their website it says: "In most cases, you can expect to hear the outcome of your interview within two weeks."
probs be today :redface:
Anyone heard after interview?
nope
Original post by yoda123
Make sure to contact admissions, they might be able to give you feedback on your application

yeah I might do but at this point I don't really care anymore, I got interviews for my other 3 choices and have an offer already so their loss right ... :frown: haha
yeah I might do but at this point I don't really care anymore, I got interviews for my other 3 choices and have an offer already so their loss right ... :frown: haha

Congrats!! I'm still waiting
Where is the offer from?
Original post by yoda123
Congrats!! I'm still waiting
Where is the offer from?

I'm still waiting for Kings and Queen Mary, where you waiting for?

Quick Reply

Latest