The Student Room Group

application withdrawal and reapplication HELP

Hi!

A speedy reply would be much appreciated as I am super stressed.
I have submitted my UCAS for early entry and received my welcome email meaning that the universities now have my application.

However I have noticed some stuff which I really need to change in my application, especially typos in my personal statement, which I am now unable to change as it had been sent off. I have read that you if you withdraw your application within 14 days you receive a full refund AND can submit a new application for that year. This means I can withdraw now amd submit a new correct application. I phoned UCAS and they confirmed this.

However online and on the UCAS website is states that you cannot apply twice in the same academic cycle so that if you withdraw you are unable to apply until next year. Furthermore, you cannot reinstate your application once withdrawn.

So can I withdraw and reapply for 2016 entry as I am within 14 days or not?

Thank you :smile:
You can't apply again once you have withdrawn your application. Typos aren't the end of the world, wait and see what happens.
Reply 2
Hi, I’m in the same situation this year. I know this was a while back, but just wondering if you did it, and what the outcome was?
Original post by mb4321
Hi, I’m in the same situation this year. I know this was a while back, but just wondering if you did it, and what the outcome was?

When did you apply? What are the errors?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending