The Student Room Group

Mixed Race(Black+White) guys

Do you find Pakistani or South Asian women attractive?

I'm talking about guys who have one Black and one White parent. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
Yeah, but most of them are always looking for long-term relationships etc.

I'm just not that kind of guy.

I haven't come across too many easy going south asian girls, just a few.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Most Competitive
Yeah, but most of them are always looking for long-term relationships etc.

I'm just not that kind of guy.

I haven't come across too many easy going south asian girls, just a few.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahan. Are you mixed race? do you only find those who don't wear a hijab attractive or the ones wear hijab too?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you find Pakistani or South Asian women attractive?

I'm talking about guys who have one Black and one White parent. :smile:

This thread has been done a million times,and the answer is always "yes".

The majority of TSR find Pakistani and South Asian women attractive.
Reply 5
Original post by That's so mean:(
This thread has been done a million times,and the answer is always "yes".

The majority of TSR find Pakistani and South Asian women attractive.

Lol I'm yet to come across a thread regarding mixed race guys and south asian/Pakistani women. But yeah I know its along the same line. Recently and for the first time I've liked a mixed race guy and I was just wondering. That's all.
Lol I'm yet to come across a thread regarding mixed race guys and south asian/Pakistani women. But yeah I know its along the same line. Recently and for the first time I've liked a mixed race guy and I was just wondering. That's all.

Well I am mixed race Libyan/Spanish, and from my experience South Asian girls are very attractive.
Reply 7
Original post by That's so mean:(
Well I am mixed race Libyan/Spanish, and from my experience South Asian girls are very attractive.

Ahan that's a cute mix. :smile:
The guy I'm interested in is actually Black/White mixed and I've no idea as to what Black/White mixed guys think of Pakistani women. :frown:
Reply 8
The guy I'm interested in is actually Black/White mixed and I've no idea as to what Black/White mixed guys think of Pakistani women. :frown:

:rolleyes:
Ahan. Are you mixed race? do you only find those who don't wear a hijab attractive or the ones wear hijab too?

Yes (my dad's white and my mum's asian).

As far as I'm concerned, attractiveness doesn't depend on stuff like the hijab. You're either attractive or you're not. Simple :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

? :/
Original post by Most Competitive
Yes (my dad's white and my mum's asian).

As far as I'm concerned, attractiveness doesn't depend on stuff like the hijab. You're either attractive or you're not. Simple :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahan. Thanks for your answer :smile:

Ask him?
*logs out*
Yep :tongue:
Reply 14
My brother is mixed black and white, and married to an Indian woman. My cousin is also mixed black and white and had a Pakistani girlfriend for over 8 years but got sick of living in secrecy with her as her family deemed him taboo. One of my uncles is mixed black and white and married to an Indian woman, and they have 2 kids in high school now.

Go for it OP! If he likes you, he likes you.
Original post by jazjaz
My brother is mixed black and white, and married to an Indian woman. My cousin is also mixed black and white and had a Pakistani girlfriend for over 8 years but got sick of living in secrecy with her as her family deemed him taboo. One of my uncles is mixed black and white and married to an Indian woman, and they have 2 kids in high school now.

Go for it OP! If he likes you, he likes you.

Wow. I've seen South Asian women with Black or White guys. However, never came across mixed guy and South asian lady.

Well, I don't think he likes me. Its more of 'I like him' :biggrin: Saw him today but just said 'Hi'. I wanted to carry a convo but it just wouldn't happen as I'm a bit shy. So annoying tho. :frown:
Original post by Sweet n Sour
Ask him?
*logs out*

Ask him what? my issue is I get so nervous around guys that I find attractive and end up seem like a socially awkward shy lady. :frown: It is so annoying.
Original post by Danz123
Yep :tongue:

Are u mixed race? Ok even if mixed race guys find Pakistani or South Asian women attractive, there's still an issue. I'm the issue as I would get so nervous and shy in front of guys I like. This is why I would never really get to know them or carry a convo. Its so annoying :frown:
Are u mixed race? Ok even if mixed race guys find Pakistani or South Asian women attractive, there's still an issue. I'm the issue as I would get so nervous and shy in front of guys I like. This is why I would never really get to know them or carry a convo. Its so annoying :frown:

Look, at the end of the day you like who you like, and there's no reason why mixed race guys wouldn't want a South Asian girl. In fact it's an odd line of thought to take. But yes I'm mixed race.

OK, well just view it in the sense that you always have a chance with this guy because mixed race guys are people too, and we're not a monolith. We have varied tastes just like any other group of people that are categorised by something so trivial.

My advice would be to 'fake it till you make it'. In other words, fake your confidence and keep telling yourself how lucky he would be to have you etc. Eventually putting yourself out there armed with that faux confidence will gradually make you more genuinely confident and sure of yourself. :smile:
Original post by Danz123
Look, at the end of the day you like who you like, and there's no reason why mixed race guys wouldn't want a South Asian girl. In fact it's an odd line of thought to take. But yes I'm mixed race.

OK, well just view it in the sense that you always have a chance with this guy because mixed race guys are people too, and we're not a monolith. We have varied tastes just like any other group of people that are categorised by something so trivial.

My advice would be to 'fake it till you make it'. In other words, fake your confidence and keep telling yourself how lucky he would be to have you etc. Eventually putting yourself out there armed with that faux confidence will gradually make you more genuinely confident and sure of yourself. :smile:

Actually you're right. :smile:

I'm going to take your advice and try....try to 'fake it till I make it' :biggrin: But..its easy said than done. Especially, for a shy girl like me. When he's not there, I would actually think of what I would say or talk about with him if I see him again but when he's actually there, I really don't know what happens to me. I just mute down. And then, I would regret not talking to him. Annoying!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending