The Student Room Group

Science Po Undergrad Applicants 2016 Thread

I noticed the conversations about Science Po are quite scattered and some of them quite old, so hopefully making a new thread for students applying this year will work a little bit better! We can all get to know each other a bit more and ask questions :smile: Here are some of mine
- What are the general academic requirements? (I'm predicted 42 slash 43 out of 45 for my IB diploma)
- Which campuses are you applying to?
Original post by kasiacheng
I noticed the conversations about Science Po are quite scattered and some of them quite old, so hopefully making a new thread for students applying this year will work a little bit better! We can all get to know each other a bit more and ask questions :smile: Here are some of mine
- What are the general academic requirements? (I'm predicted 42 slash 43 out of 45 for my IB diploma)
- Which campuses are you applying to?

There is already a fairly large SciencesPo thread here, yes it is a few years old but it has 2016 applicants there too. Bonne chance.
Hi, I'm applying to the Nancy campus and double degree. I'm doing the leaving cert :smile: How is your application coming along?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending