Turn on thread page Beta

Slightly Pathetic Question! watch

ReputationRep:
    A while ago I did my English Literature exam and the teacher for some reason told us that the examining body to be written on the answer booklet was the name of our school. I having sleeping problems wrote whatever she said then put my head down. I did the same in the English Language today nor did I write the questions that I attempted in the boxes as one should.
    I just realised that when I was told you must do this and every one else had. Is this at all serious? Will the papers get lost or something, or will I be marked for nothing having put no question attempts on the front? Or is this just a slight mistake making it easier for those marking? Any help would be appreciated (can you tell me how to give you these 'reps' hehe)

ReputationRep:
    no dont worry about it. every yr there are many candidates hu r either plain dumb or make silly mistakes as u have. its just slightly more hassle for the examiner hu has 2 spend another 10secs of his precious time to check wot questions uve answered. its in case they're not sure which uve answered. so as i sed, not a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks rockindemon you cleared that up well for me

ReputationRep:
    I never put the order on my maths paper...wastes valuable time you could be spending doing the questions..

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.