Transfer to aston first year engineering

Watch this thread
Munez
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi currently studying at bcu foundation mech engineering but want to transfer to aston for the first year is this possible if myvmodules are simlilar what are the typical entry requiremwnta for a foundation year student wanting to enter aston
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
If you mean to start at Aston now, then no its too late for this year.

If you mean that you want to apply to Aston to start next Sept ie. after you have completed the BCU course, then you need to look on the Aston website for the entry requirements and contact Aston for more detail if necessary.
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Munez)
Hi currently studying at bcu foundation mech engineering but want to transfer to aston for the first year is this possible if myvmodules are simlilar what are the typical entry requiremwnta for a foundation year student wanting to enter aston
All transfer offers are made on an individual basis, please contact the admissions team associated with our Mechanical Engineering course: [email protected]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads