I just broke up with my boyfriend of four years. Scared/regretful/confused? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'd been with my boyfriend for four years, yet always had doubts. I love(d) him, but we had too many differences in terms of interests and desires, etc. We were lucky to last that long. I wasn't planning on doing it tonight but it just came out and I knew it was the right thing to do.

Now I just feel scared. I've not been single since I was 17 because I had a long relationship before him and only a two week break between them. I worry I won't find anyone else. Everything seems to be about online dating to find any chance of meeting someone and it just looks crap. I don't know how I'll meet anyone else

I am not used to being single in my adult life. When I was younger I could turn to friends and go out and try to forget about it. Now I am 23 I have fewer friends and I'm just lying in bed on a Friday night wondering what is even going on.

I feel lost
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
See how you are feeling this time next week. You are just hurting rights now, so you need some time to set your thoughts straight and think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (55)
67.9%
No I haven't decided yet (17)
20.99%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
11.11%

Watched Threads