The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Helenia
Stubble rash mings. Clean shaven all the way!

F. Poste - enjoy looking :biggrin:

My bf's goes from smooth to stubbly in the space of an hour :frown:
Reply 41
Helenia
Stubble rash mings. Clean shaven all the way!

F. Poste - enjoy looking :biggrin:

Oh, I will :wink:

I'm not really a fan of facial hair either, it's a bit "Michael Greco" *shudders*
Reply 42
i actually like stubble on guys!!
Reply 43
blissy
My bf's goes from smooth to stubbly in the space of an hour :frown:

mine too. he'll be like 'i shaved this morning' and you just can't tell. or he'll be fine when we go out but itchy by the time we get home. the other day he lent on my shoulder and i could feel it through my top. grrr. and he doesn't get why i moan when he hasn't shaved.

lou xxx
Reply 44
F. Poste
Oh, I will :wink:

I'm not really a fan of facial hair either, it's a bit "Michael Greco" *shudders*

Neil Primrose carries it off :biggrin:

OOOO foxy.... OOO so seductive.... OOOO so smarmy... OOOOO.... yum
Reply 45
blissy
That makes me cringe... reminds me of mannequins in shops/ Ken.

really oh i love it! brandon boyds is perfect!!! *sighs*
Reply 46
blissy

totally
do any of you girls like your guys to be cuddly?
Reply 48
blissy

lol. i quite like the guitarist from travis who isn't dougie or fran healy. he was dead quiet during the gig... hmmmm strong and silent. have you seen the pic i posted of neil on the other thread?

lou xxx
Reply 49
wiwarin_mir

Is that a euphemism for "a bit chubby/fat"? Or do you just mean "likes to cuddle"?
Reply 50
wiwarin_mir

When I first started going out with my boyfriend I was only used to cuddly my mum so I thought he was hard and uncomfortable - now I think my mum is unnaturally squidgy. It's nice to know I can totally flop and lean on him as much as I like.
Reply 51
lou p
lol. i quite like the guitarist from travis who isn't dougie or fran healy. he was dead quiet during the gig... hmmmm strong and silent. have you seen the pic i posted of neil on the other thread?

lou xxx

I was ignoring it... :wink:
Reply 52
wiwarin_mir

Do you mean they like to cuddle you, do you mean slightly overweight, or do you mean as a euphemism for fat?

Blissy - I have a list of men who are allowed to have facial hair. It contains 2: Viggo Mortensen and Joseph Fiennes. Everyone else must shave.
F. Poste
Is that a euphemism for "a bit chubby/fat"? Or do you just mean "likes to cuddle"?

chubby/fat, but said in a nice way.
Reply 54
wiwarin_mir

sometimes. the other week i was dead stressed and just needed a hug. and my bf is a foot taller than me and his hugs are great, kinda just make everything better.

lou xxx
Reply 55
wiwarin_mir

yeah of course, love it!
Reply 56
wiwarin_mir

oh rite i thought you meant likes to cuddle. nah i like guys quite lean. but that may just be cos my bf is like that.

lou xxx
Reply 57
wonkey
yeah of course, love it!

eurgh...not chubby/fat way tho....i meant 'like to cuddle' lol
Reply 58
Helenia
Do you mean they like to cuddle you, do you mean slightly overweight, or do you mean as a euphemism for fat?

Blissy - I have a list of men who are allowed to have facial hair. It contains 2: Viggo Mortensen and Joseph Fiennes. Everyone else must shave.

An excellent policy Helenia. :biggrin:

I don't like "chubby" men - I like my men to be strong and wiry (OED = Lean, tough, and sinewy). It's just an attraction thing, I think women can get away with chub more than men can.
Reply 59
wiwarin_mir

What's what "euphemism" means, "said in a nice way".

Anyway, to answer your question, then I prefer 'em on the thin side. I'm a small girl myself and anyone too big would squash me! (When I say small, I mean "5 foot tall and a size 8/10")

Latest

Trending

Trending