The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
blissy
An excellent policy Helenia. :biggrin:

I don't like "chubby" men - I like my men to be strong and wiry (OED = Lean, tough, and sinewy). It's just an attraction thing, I think women can get away with chub more than men can.

hmmmm viggo with stubble- i only like him in LOTR, i quite like sean bean a bit stubbly tho (a la troy...hmmm)

there is nothing more gutting tho than a guy who touches your stomach and goes 'hmmm squishy' :rolleyes:

oh and although i like lean guys, i do sometimes with my bf's stomach wasn't quite so rock hard, i once elbowed him and it hurt my arm so much!

lou xxx
Reply 61
blissy

I don't like "chubby" men - I like my men to be strong and wiry (OED = Lean, tough, and sinewy). It's just an attraction thing, I think women can get away with chub more than men can.

I agree, because the female body is naturally built like that, with boobs and hips and a bum. Which are all just mostly fat, or so I believe (*has only a C in GCSE Science* :tongue:)
Reply 62
lou p

there is nothing more gutting tho than a guy who touches your stomach and goes 'hmmm squishy' :rolleyes:
lou xxx

*must have extremely tactful boyfriend* I'm surprised!

I had the cheek to tell him he was getting podgy when I could pinch the skin on his tummy and could no longer see the muscles.
Reply 63
Hmmm has to be nice abs for moi and a cute ass, us girls are as bad as the guys seriously! lol
Reply 64
lou p

Yeah, that one will always make a girl feel good *rolls eyes*
Reply 65
blissy

Well, it's not much of a "policy" considering my terminally single status! I do prefer lean to the point of thinness rather than chubby though. Boatie musculature is nice like that :smile: but not exclusive to that little sect.

The whole "Hmmm, squishy" thing has never happened to me, thank God! I would not be deeply impressed.
Reply 66
Helenia
Well, it's not much of a "policy" considering my terminally single status! I do prefer lean to the point of thinness rather than chubby though. Boatie musculature is nice like that :smile: but not exclusive to that little sect.

The whole "Hmmm, squishy" thing has never happened to me, thank God! I would not be deeply impressed.

i wasn't. but the guy i was with at the time was way too thin anyway.

anyone else ever get grumpy cos their bf is thinner then them? despite the fact he eats like a pig (no offence piggy) ie. 5 weetabix for breakfast!

lou xxx
Reply 67
lou p

anyone else ever get grumpy cos their bf is thinner then them? despite the fact he eats like a pig (no offence piggy) ie. 5 weetabix for breakfast!

lou xxx

Yes :mad:
He can eat chocolate and crisps and chips and pizza and only gets a little fatter (like I explained) but it goes in no time. he does work really hard though - gym, boxing, normal work etc. Whereas I don't :biggrin:
Reply 68
blissy
Yes :mad:
He can eat chocolate and crisps and chips and pizza and only gets a little fatter (like I explained) but it goes in no time. he does work really hard though - gym, boxing, normal work etc. Whereas I don't :biggrin:

mine's like that- he's desperate to put on weight so just goes the gym to build up his muscles (yum yum) but it still annoys me. when we go out for a meal he'll have something before (like a pizza), his meal and then half of mine (cos i've only got a teeny appetite)

lou xxx
Reply 69
awww! hot pic! (and i don't even like tattoos really)

http://www.dragonninja.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/revolver-04ian.jpg

lou xxx
Reply 70
serious narb
not even remotley hot

if you wanna see hot band members

look no further.....

http://perso.club-internet.fr/mickka_d/box/muzik/blink182/tom.jpg

Finally a man we agree on :biggrin:
Helenia

If you had to wear lycra and get stared at; you'd make sure you were lean and muscular too! I feel sorry for the noives.
Reply 72
serious narb
not even remotley hot

if you wanna see hot band members

look no further.....

http://perso.club-internet.fr/mickka_d/box/muzik/blink182/tom.jpg

Oh how I tried so hard to look like him, and failed so badly :frown:
Reply 73
lou p
awww! hot pic! (and i don't even like tattoos really)

http://www.dragonninja.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/revolver-04ian.jpg

lou xxx

Oh God, that's horrible! No! Not pretty.

BazTheMoney
If you had to wear lycra and get stared at; you'd make sure you were lean and muscular too! I feel sorry for the noives.

Novice term is freezing though, so everyone wears about a million layers with a crew t-shirt on top. They have time to make sure there is something worth looking at for Lents/Mays :wink: *would demonstrate to non-Oxbridge members by posting pics, but that would be invading people's privacy* :wink:
Reply 74
Helenia
Oh God, that's horrible! No! Not pretty.

Novice term is freezing though, so everyone wears about a million layers with a crew t-shirt on top. They have time to make sure there is something worth looking at for Lents/Mays :wink: *would demonstrate to non-Oxbridge members by posting pics, but that would be invading people's privacy* :wink:

Demonstrate to us Oxbridge members then!

p.s. He has a nice tummy though!
Helenia

And they normally race in the lower order boats so can wear just rowing stuff, not lycra. It funny to watch when they first have to wear lycra in a Head/Ragatta though, especially is they haven't been to a rowing school.

ps. And your not talking about me are you? Please, not in pink!
Reply 76
BazTheMoney
And they normally race in the lower order boats so can wear just rowing stuff, not lycra. It funny to watch when they first have to wear lycra in a Head/Ragatta though, especially is they haven't been to a rowing school.

ps. And your not talking about me are you? Please, not in pink!

No, not at all. I have deleted your PM with the link anyway, so you are safe. I would never publicly post pics of other people without their consent anyway - far too stalkerish!

Anyway, by the time they get to races like that they've had some time to get in shape for the lycra.

Blissy, he does have a reasonable tummy but he's obvously breathing in and the tattoos are just horrible anyway. A PM is on its way to you :wink:
Reply 77
I am going to be Oxbridge in a few months, hopefully.. does that mean I count? *wants to see pics*
I haven't read this properly as i'm tired, do you people want to see boatie pictures? I might have access to some of them, mehehehehe!
Reply 79
I wanted bodies, not sweaty faces

(:wink:)

Latest

Trending

Trending