Turn on thread page Beta

What are the most physically attractive features on guys? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    No, not at all. I have deleted your PM with the link anyway, so you are safe. I would never publicly post pics of other people without their consent anyway - far too stalkerish!

Anyway, by the time they get to races like that they've had some time to get in shape for the lycra.

Blissy, he does have a reasonable tummy but he's obvously breathing in and the tattoos are just horrible anyway. A PM is on its way to you
    Well, there's Head racing thoughout October and November which some, naturally talented novices may go too; and there's the Christ Church Regatta in December, so they have 2 months to gain Adonis-like appearance.

ReputationRep:
    No, not at all. I have deleted your PM with the link anyway, so you are safe. I would never publicly post pics of other people without their consent anyway - far too stalkerish!

Anyway, by the time they get to races like that they've had some time to get in shape for the lycra.

Blissy, he does have a reasonable tummy but he's obvously breathing in and the tattoos are just horrible anyway. A PM is on its way to you
    trust me his stomach is always hot, and he looks great during gigs. (although yes his face looks horrible there), jus first pic i found. the guy from maroon 5 is completely my type*can't find any decetn pics cos she doesn't know his name*

a PM with cute pics on? i want!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I haven't read this properly as i'm tired, do you people want to see boatie pictures? I might have access to some of them, mehehehehe!
    Tis Me Lord! No! *smacks impudent child*

F. Poste and lou - you will have to ask very very nicely.

Blissy, if that's not good enough, then go to the river over the next few days and you will understand

Baz - surely if they're that talented they'll have the body already?

ReputationRep:
    pwetty pwease darling helen. and your hair looks great today btw

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Please please please please please? You're my favourite Cambridge medic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Please please please please please? You're my favourite Cambridge medic!
    Name another one...

Oh, and this had better be worth it guys!

ReputationRep:
    Name another one...

just have! (see my pm)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Name another one...

Isn't MadLy one? And to be flash, Foolfarian and DanMushMan (okay so I cheated with those two by looking on the Official List.. but I still did it!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Isn't MadLy one? And to be flash, Foolfarian and DanMushMan (okay so I cheated with those two by looking on the Official List.. but I still did it!!)
    Ok, well done. They're the main ones.

ReputationRep:
    Baz - surely if they're that talented they'll have the body already?
    Well, I wouldn't call the M3 talented. And ChCh is an novices event, so any novice can compete, very comical.

Do you think smacking me will convince me not to post all the pictures here? In truth i deleted them all anyway (sweaty boatmen don't do it fo me shockingly) and i wouldn't do such a thing anyway. Don't call me child either, i'm almost 16 were not all old crone 19 year olds, are we? Thank God for that, a few more years of being free from being decrepid and feeble, is this a suitable time to mention that i'm having hip problems? Don't call me Ben around strangers either, it isn't my name anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Well, I wouldn't call the M3 talented. And ChCh is an novices event, so any novice can compete, very comical.
    Meh - novices events - well you're not expecting to see vast amounts of talent there, are you? *thinks of Clare M3* no, I'm not sure if any of them are talented in any meaning of the word.

Edit:
    Don't call me child either, i'm almost 16 were not all old crone 19 year olds, are we?
    Somebody had a birthday on Monday. And somebody forgot, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    Meh - novices events - well you're not expecting to see vast amounts of talent there, are you? *thinks of Clare M3* no, I'm not sure if any of them are talented in any meaning of the word.
    I shouldn't say this really, because as a senior boaties I should encourage rowing at every level. But they're so bad, I just go to see who will fall in.

ReputationRep:
    I shouldn't say this really, because as a senior boaties I should encourage rowing at every level. But they're so bad, I just go to see who will fall in.
    You were a novice once. Although probably not a falling-in one.

ReputationRep:
    You were a novice once. Although probably not a falling-in one.
    When I was 14. The joys of a school that offers rowing. I've never raced in a novices boat here, too many ARA points.

ReputationRep:
    When I was 14. The joys of a school that offers rowing. I've never raced in a novices boat here, too many ARA points.
    tsk but all the rowers at my school are man-whores! so completely up themselves it wasn't true, even the guy i knew since i was 3 became like that when he realised he could row :rolleyes:

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    tsk but all the rowers at my school are man-whores! so completely up themselves it wasn't true, even the guy i knew since i was 3 became like that when he realised he could row :rolleyes:

lou xxx
    It doesn't change much here. A few notable exceptions, but it's a fairly good general rule. The girls do the same though.

Ok I don't exactly belong in this conversation...but is it just me that only span around in circles during their only rowing experience? I'm better at artery for Gods sake and i usually miss the board altogether.

GHT; i did NOT forget your Birthday, i just haven't talked to you since, i even told star that she'd missed it and she said to give you a late happy Birthday, i shall do the same! I'm sure...Nobert loves you really, maybe he said so and you were too out of it to realise.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't change much here. A few notable exceptions, but it's a fairly good general rule. The girls do the same though.
    see i haven't found that. it's the girls who hang round with the rowers who are annoying, it's obv they just fancy someone while pretending to be best mates with a girl rower. some of my best mates row tho and they were some of the nicest girls in a very *****y school (we had 2 seperate schools owned by the same company and so we did things like rowing, plays, music stuff etc, together).

and the rugby lads were as bad

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I have to go for face, ill admit now, that I have a long history of going for the 'pretty' guys.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.