Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have long fingers, do they hold you sway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    see i haven't found that. it's the girls who hang round with the rowers who are annoying, it's obv they just fancy someone while pretending to be best mates with a girl rower. some of my best mates row tho and they were some of the nicest girls in a very *****y school (we had 2 seperate schools owned by the same company and so we did things like rowing, plays, music stuff etc, together).

and the rugby lads were as bad

lou xxx
    Hmmm, well the boaties have formal swaps, which are notorious pulling fests. And the girls partake of them just as well.

Everdawn - I agree, face is very important too.

Tis Me Lord - OK, I'll forgive you

ReputationRep:
    this is the best pic of adam from maroon 5- does not do him justice (see the video for 'this love' yum yum)- he's the one on the chair

lou xxx
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Hmmm, well the boaties have formal swaps, which are notorious pulling fests. And the girls partake of them just as well.
    CREW DATES!!!!! Very enjoyable experience.

I think that boaties do get a lot of female attention, so there's plenty of opportunities to widen their horizon. Meaning that they tend to sleep around a bit more than most. Sorry, it comes with the blade.

ReputationRep:
    So, let me get this straight, you girls, even though you have called me cute and a quote TK on this one, lovely, since I am somewhat on the larger size, I would be dropped becuase of that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    So, let me get this straight, you girls, even though you have called me cute and a quote TK on this one, lovely, since I am somewhat on the larger size, I would be dropped becuase of that.
    that's just our preferences. i did go out with a chubbier guy once. he turned out to be horrible (my worst ever bf). you have to remember several of us are basing our ideal guy on our bfs, and i would still love my bf if he was fat just cos he has the most amazing personality.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    1)I have never called you cute or otherwise.
    2)We are talking about physical attraction. Chubby guys are not physically attractive when compared with boaties or rugby players. Personality is another matter, but this thread is purely physical.

Baz - why don't you just make a badge saying "I'm a stud!!!" ?

ReputationRep:
    im slim but have broad shoulders but no muscles, do you like muscles?

ReputationRep:

Everdawn - I agree, face is very important too.

Tis Me Lord - OK, I'll forgive you
    Damn, when I was in a rowing team, there was none of that. Just getting thrown in the lake naked and having to walk back to the changing rooms holding your privates while old grannies and little kids are around. Or then, the trainer would throw cold water on us when we were in the swimming pool. And there was plenty of other stuff that can't be written here.
    Certainly no pulling fest...

ReputationRep:
    that's just our preferences. i did go out with a chubbier guy once. he turned out to be horrible (my worst ever bf). you have to remember several of us are basing our ideal guy on our bfs, and i would still love my bf if he was fat just cos he has the most amazing personality.

lou xxx
    I suppose so, I am sure my personality would put you off even more actually.

ReputationRep:
    you are so modest

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't take much. apparently i have a reputation for being 'fussy'

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    you are so modest
    No, I am realistic, there is a differance.

ReputationRep:

lou xxx

fussy in what particular manner?? hehehehe

ReputationRep:
    No, I am realistic, there is a differance.
    hows your gf?

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't actually know you, so I wouldn't comment as it would be unfair. Remember that we're talking "ideal" here - it doesn't mean we won't go for someone who doesn't tick all the right boxes.

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    same Lou, IM very picky when It comes to guys, I have to get the right combination in what im looking for, but when i do it usually lasts for quite a while.

ReputationRep:
    do you like beard or stubble or nothing on a guy's face?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    hows your gf?
    Well, she isn't really, we have decided that mutual seperation is the best course of action.

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't actually know you, so I wouldn't comment as it would be unfair. Remember that we're talking "ideal" here - it doesn't mean we won't go for someone who doesn't tick all the right boxes.
    Exactly. And when you've find the right person you think they are perfect anyway

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.