The Student Room Group

Why are Muslim guys so protective of there girls

I was outside a college try speak to some Muslim girls I was like yoo you girls, this Muslim guy said don't chat to Muslim girls like that, he said he classes them as sisters because he's Muslim aswell there not his real sisters btw. He was like next time if I ever catch you speaking to Muslim girls like that I'll punch your face he told man 2 be quite and stay there I feel like coming back 4 him serious tings that got me annoyed I feel so differently now

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LD1000
I was outside a college try speak to some Muslim girls I was like yoo you girls, this Muslim guy said don't chat to Muslim girls like that, he said he classes them as sisters because he's Muslim aswell there not his real sisters btw. He was like next time if I ever catch you speaking to Muslim girls like that I'll punch your face he told man 2 be quite and stay there I feel like coming back 4 him serious tings that got me annoyed I feel so differently now

Beat the **** out of the ****, leave him bleeding out for his dear life and see if Allah saves him......
Reply 2
We are Muslims and in Islam we are all brothers and sisters. We respect one another.

It's good the Muslim guy was there to tell you off even if he was't there them girls would have taught you a lesson anyway :wink:
Yeah still tho he doesn't need 2 get involved bet he didn't even know them kmt
Original post by Mary562
We are Muslims and in Islam we are all brothers and sisters. We respect one another.

It's good the Muslim guy was there to tell you off even if he was't there them girls would have taught you a lesson anyway :wink:

backward

stop oppressing woman u goat
Original post by Mary562

He threatened to punch him, he should have kicked the crap out of him there and then just for being such a cheeky......
Troll in the dungeon.

Someone post that Harry potter vid.
Reply 7
Original post by judogainz
backward

How am I? U alien.
Reply 8
Original post by Conservationofmass
He threatened to punch him, he should have kicked the crap out of him there and then just for being such a cheeky......

I bet he didn't have the balls that is why he has come on TSR to make a thread about it, right?
[video="youtube;oynJcSnLSI4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oynJcSnLSI4[/video]
Reply 10
*their

Wait we are not their girls?!
For what reason I was just chatting 2 them normal like wtf he's a hypocrite if I did it 2 black girls he won't say ****
Original post by judogainz
backward

To far gone don't waste your time arguing with her. I know it's hard to listen to her views but I imagine it's harder to actually think them.
I didn't wanna start nothing outside a random college
Original post by Mary562
I bet he didn't have the balls that is why he has come on TSR to make a thread about it, right?

Personally I have a very short fuse for stuff like that, though if it was a female I probably wouldn't care. He can talk to whoever he wants within reason without some chav threatening to punch him for talking to someone, so cheeky.
Reply 15
Original post by LD1000

Just ignore him. Muslim guys are 99.9% bark when it comes to this sort of thing; it's all part of the tradition of threatening society to impose the conservative beliefs onto everybody else. But the threats are empty
Reply 16
Original post by HAnwar
*their

Wait we are not their girls?!

No you are not
Trust everyone's got there own life who's he though telling me what 2 do he can F off
Most Muslim guys are jerks this Muslim girl at my college likes black guys she even smokes weed aswell
Are you sure protective is the right word???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending